Duet🎵🎤🎧 pt. 1

Things you need to know
Slanted= English
Play the when told

Your p.o.v.
I was bored out if my mind. Suga is out with my other Oppa's. They are shooting another dance practice. So I am here in the house all alone.

Yes my oppas said I should go with them so I won't get bored, but I insisted that it was fine. While laying down and playing some Fortnite, I got a message.

Felix Oppa😎😈 sent a message.

I paused my game, and by pause I mean I got myself killed. I opened his message.

Felix oppa😎😈: Hey what you doing.

You: nothing much being bored out of my mind, how about you

Felix Oppa😎😈: nothing, the boys and I have a day off

You: I have an Idea

Felix Oppa😎😈: And what may that be

You: why dont you come over

Felix Oppa😎😈: what about your dad he kind of scares me

You: you have nothing to be scared about plus he is busy with the band members

Felix Oppa😎😈: Hmm then I'll tell the boys

You: alright then

Lee Felix p.o.v.
I have no Idea why but I've been feeling weird. But its only when Im around one specific person, Y/n. Now I get it when I text her.

I ignored this feeling and got up. I went to the living room that is provided in our dorms. Wow Y/n is lucky not to be in a dorm, even her family and they're a band.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey," they all replied.

"Y/n wanted to know if we want to go over to her house," I said.

"She is inviting us over her house, what about Yoongi he's pretty scary, and I know," said Min-ho.

"She said there is nothing to worry about, he isn't even home," I said.

"Im down," said Bang Chan.

"We'll take the van," I said.

~Time skip~

Your p.o.v.
I was in another game. This time It wasn't Fortnite, I was actually playing Overwatch. I got another notification, this time from Bang Chan.

Channie😎: We don't have your address

You: it's *enter any address*

Channie😎: see you in a bit

You: Cya

I put my phone down again and continued with the game.

~small time skip~

I was now playing Minecraft. I don't even remember buying this game, but I have it. I was building some type of mansion, until I heard my doorbell ring.

I paused the game and went down stairs. I was in my socks so I slid to the door. I opened the door and saw Stray kids standing there.

"Bonjour," I said.

"What," said Woojin.

"I said Hello," I said.