They should know

He then kissed me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the forehead.

He gave me a tight hug. I was surprised but Dissapointed. I hugged him back. He got a message and checked it.

"J.Y. wants me back at the company," he said.

"Oh, Let me take you then," I said.

We went back inside the car. I turned it on and sighed. Felix held on my hand and I send him a slight smile.

~

We were in front of the JYP building.

"I'm grateful for today," he said.

"I am too," I said.

"I'll see you maybe tomorrow," he said.

"Tomorrow," I said smiling.

He kissed the back of my hand and let go of it. I watched him run into the building. I sighed and grabbed a squishy that I had. I then drove off to my house.

Once I entered the house I was met with my Oppas. I put my keys down and went to go stand next to them.

"There's my angel," I heard Jin say.

He ran over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. I then leaned on the kitchen island.

"So how was it," asked my appa.

"What makes you think I went to go talk about that," I said.

"Talk about what," said Namjoon.

Now everyone was listening to our conversation. I sighed and looked down.

"I was talking to Appa this morning, about this guy," I said.

"And what is so special about this guy," said Hobi Oppa.

"Well a lot of things, but most importantly he is special to me," I said.

"Oh my god, my little dancer is becoming an adult," said Jimin Oppa.

"Little, do my moves show you little," I said.

We all started laughing.

"Wait I'm not catching on," said Jin Eomma.

"Hyung, Y/n has a crush on this guy," said Jungkook Oppa.

"Oh now I get it, OH WAIT WHAT," said a shocked Jin.

I gave him an unsure smile. He went over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"You're too young," he said.

"No she is not Jin, Let her be, she's old enough now, I know I can trust her, and I know that she knows what she is doing, plus we're here for when anything goes bad," said my Appa.

"That's true hyung, she has us, we can crush him if he decided to break our little one's heart," said Jimin.

"Uh thanks?" I questioned.