Confession

Bold: English

Your p.o.v.
I woke up early than usual. I did the usual early routine and went downstairs. I saw Yoongi downstairs drinking coffee.

"You're up early," he said.

"Yep and I'm happy," I said.

"What're you doing today," he said.

"Well I'm going to talk to Ji-young, and that's pretty much it, my plans changed until next week," I said.

"Huh well here you go to start off the day," he said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Appa," I said.

He gave me his gummy smile.

"Appa, I'm sure you've had a crush on someone before," I said.

"Yea when I was in highschool, why," he questioned.

"How did it feel," I asked.

He chuckled and smiled.

"Well she lifted up my feelings every time I was around her, I always got butterflies in my stomach when I heard her name, and she had the most beautiful eyes," he said.

"Wow, what happened," I asked.

"There is just somethings you got to find out later in life, this is one," he said.

"It's fine appa," I said.

"Why are you asking anyway," he said.

"I..I..I" I stuttered as I was kinda scared to tell my appa.

"You like someone Y/n," he said.

I smiled and blushed but also looked down.

"Ahhh I got you," he said laughing a bit.

I heard footsteps come over to me. I felt two arms wrap around me.

"It's okay if you like someone Y/n, I'm glad you're growing up, he just better not do anything because this is my little princess we're talking about," he said.

"It's okay Appa, he doesn't even know I like him, I don't even know if he likes me," I said.

"Well you'll never know if you don't ask," he said.

"You're encouraging me to ask him out," I said.

"Well why not, although you're my little princess, you're also an adult now so you can do what you want, now him hurting you that's an issue with me," he said.

I chuckled a bit on the last part.

"I love you Appa," I said.

"I love you too my princess," he said.

I gave him a hug that lasted a bit longer this time.

"Oh shit I have to go," he said.

"Watch your profanity," I said.

He smiled at me. He gave me a kiss on the head and grabbed his keys. He then left the house in a hurry.

"Well that happened," I said.

I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts. I clicked on Ji-young's contact and called it.

"What is it now," he said.

"Now I'm starting to feel like you don't like me," I said.

"Ah Y/n, why don't I have your number saved, I always think your someone else sorry," he said.

"It's fine Ji-young, I just wanted to ask if I can stop by your office today," I said.

"Yea go right ahead, I'm always open for you," he said.