The Rewind

"Let's start it all over,"

"What do you mean," I said.

"Look wait for a while, let me get ready," he said.

I looked at him weirdly. He directed me to his bed. I sat there looking around his room. He grabbed clothes and went to his bathroom.

"Mic drop, Mic drop," I starting singing.

Felix came out changed. He went to the mirror he had in the room. He grabbed a make up bag that he had.

"You need help," I said.

"I just want to cover the dark circles," he said.

"I'll help you," I said.

I went over to him and sat down.

"Just use foundation," he said.

"Alright then," I said.

I grabbed the foundation and the sponge. I started doing just what he asked. Once I got it I put everything down. He looked at the mirror and nodded.

He got up and helped me up. I gave him a smile and nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and took me out his room.  We both walked down the stairs.

"I told you," I said to Christopher.

"You're useful," he said.

I winked and saluted. His attention was brought to our hands. He looked at me and smirked.

"Have fun then," he said.

I smiled and felt my hand being tugged. I looked over to Felix and he smiled. We then left the dorms.

"Ready for today," he said.

"I don't know what we are doing today," I said.

He just smirked. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. We continued on walking outside the building. We went towards my car.

"I'll drive," he said holding up my keys.

"You sneaky rat," I said.

"Heyy," he said.

I went to the passenger side and he went to the drivers side. He started the car and drove off. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I felt him grab my hand which made me smile. I felt my hand being lifted then a pair of soft lips on its back side.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He kept on looking at the road.

"Is there something on my face," he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Really, what," he said.

"Beauty," I said with a smirk.

I saw his cheeks go red. This caused me to smirk even wider. He looked at me sliding his tongue on his cheek.

"You're Cuter," he said.

"Doesn't work on me Fe," I said.

"Well I tried," he said.

I looked over to the road. I rose an eyebrow.

"Where are we going," I said.

"You'll see," he said.

I took a deep breath and smiled. I leaned my head back on the seat.

It's been a while and finally the car has stopped. I opened my eyes and saw the mountain that we usually go to. And as always, no one was there.

I got out the car and spun a round a bit. I went in front of the car and sat on the hood.