Another day

"Okay wait, we got to do it like this," said one of the back up dancers.

"Yes exactly like that," I said.

"Okay one more time," said Sungwo.

We all started dancing to the beat. We got the choreo done write today and that was easy because the backup dancers are professional dancers from america.

"Oh fuck yes, this is dope," said one of them.

"Honestly cant wait to perform it in the Mama stage next week," I said.

"Cant wait to record the video tomorrow," said another.

I smiled and nodded my head at them. After today I let them go enjoy themselves tonight. I went over to my phone and went on my messages with Felix.

__________
Felix oppa❤😎

Hey baby we just finished the show

I hope everything is going the way you planned it

I love you❤

Sorry baby I just got done with practice

It's okay, as long as you remember about later

How can I forget

______

I was on my way to my car. Once I got in I decided to call Felix. I put him on speaker and started my car.

"Hello," he said.

"Hey there love, I'm going home to change then I'll go get you," I said.

"Okay then, I'll also get ready," I said.

"Okay then, I'll let you know," I said.

~

"You literally said you were ready when I said I was changing," I said.

"I know I was going to change but I got into the video," he said laughing.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I was sitting on his bed with my legs crossed watching him.

"How did the dance go baby," he asked.

"We are ready to record it tomorrow," I said.

"And I get to come and watch," he said.

"Yes of course, just don't say anything, this is my bad bitch song," I said.

"What," he said with a chuckle.

"Its my bad bitch song," I said with a smile.

"Ohkay, we'll see how it is," he said.

"Are you done," I said.

"Yes I'm ready," he said getting out the restroom.

I got up and went over to him.

"Wow so handsome," I said with a smile.

He hugged me and gave me kiss. He had his hair styled back and I smiled at him. I tiptoed and kissed him on the forehead.