CHARACTER SKETCHES

hieeee!!

hieeee!!

I'm dropping another book of mine  ,yeahhhhhh

I hope This book gets same love as unforgettable . Are you excited??

coz I'm hell excited ,and I'm still saying that I'm still a new writer with a very little experience .Please don't mind my mistakes . 

Let's get started with our characters!

AVNEET KAUR (FEMALE PATROGONIST)

Age : 20 

Avneet Kaur Nandra is Royal Princess of Punjab .She is a The most positive person anybody could have around . She is a sweetheart with a beautiful soul but she is as much badass and sassy .Studying fashion designing in Florida  . Chocolates, coffee and harry Potter makes her smile. Has a tattoo but no one knows the meaning of it . Was separated from her family on the day of her birthday .She don't even know if her family is alive . Blames herself for everything her family went through .Hides her pain behind her real looking smile.She had to move to Nigam's at age of 9 ,who were Nandra's family friends ,when situation got worst . She met her first love there and has never loved anyone after him, but don't know if he is alive or not . The people she misses a lot after her parents are Siddharth nigam and Abhishek nigam, her first friends . She had to hide herself from their family's enemies and she has completely changed her identity and lives a normal life in Florida with her care taker and best friend, Rita ma . She changes her name to RADHA RAGHUVANSHI .

She has no siblings ,other than abhishek who was her only brother ,but from another mother .

(This introduction is just a trailer , so many things will be known in the story ! )

SIDDHARTH NIGAM (MALE PATROGONIST)