4:DESTROYED!

Hey there!

Hey there!

"What did he write about marriage? "protective Father in Mr.Nandra asked .

"HAHA they are kids ,let it be Aman !" Mr.Nigam laughed on his interesting kids .

**

"You didn't ask what was our gift." Vibha said .

"Oh yess I totally forgot about that !" avu's excitement was evident on her face .

"Ok comee." Vibha dragged avu with her .

"This the most adorable dress I have ever seen ,thank you so much momm!" avu hugged vibha and then twirl around looking at herself

"This the most adorable dress I have ever seen ,thank you so much momm!" avu hugged vibha and then twirl around looking at herself .

"Wow, princess is looking so gorgeous !" Mr.Nigam admired her .

Mr. and Mrs. Nandra were overwhelmed is a understatement ,seeing their child blossom brightly with Nigams .

"Its time for cake cutting!" rita said with a beautiful cake in her hands .

"Comeo n kids!" Vibha squealed .

Avu took the  knife in her hands . 

"Wait ,First make a wish!" sid shouted ,making her jump from her place .

"What's the need to shout ,idiot." she glared at him .

"Avneet? manners?" sonia glared at her.

"Its ok we are bestfriends ,we can say this to eachother." said sid smiling cheekily.

Avneet closed her eyes and joined her hands.

**

(in mind)

God,please keep everyone happy and safe especially these two idiots ,they are Special ,never let anything happen to them .

**

She then was about to cut the cake .

BOOM

Floor vibrated with a thud voice, the cake fell down on the floor and avu screamed with sudden shock .