12:SWEETEST HUMAN!

Hey there!!

Hey there!!

PS:The title has nothing to with today's chap ,lol! I was not getting idea of any other captions 

RECAP

"see,listen to me ,we should keep whatever fight going between us beside and go and enjoy the movie ." I said politely .He nodded,putting his hands in his hoodie's pockets and walked past the door ,leaving me behind ,I expected it anyways .

and then My gaze fell on his room ,which is pleasant looking with everything kept nicely on its place with no mess ,everything in shades of cream and white .Its beautiful ,Plus it smells so good here .no no no ,avneet before you loose your mind go from here ,my mind spoke and it's right ! and I ran downstairs .

**

SID'S POV

Yes, I was shocked to see Radha ,and then I was more shocked when she said she came to apologize . She is such a arrogant rudeass and never in my wildest dreams I'll expect her to apologize to me .lol. 

but it was definitely not because she felt sad that I was alone in the room and All ,it is Probably just coz ashi must 've told her to. 

But that girl is So clumsy that she keeps falling , but when I Saved her from falling I felt like I was holding a pillow ,how can someone be so light.she lives on air or what?

I reached the hall and saw everyone smiling at me . Tanzeel was the happiest .Radha joined me after few seconds. 

I ignored her the whole time ,I don't want to ruin this movie for everyone . I think she did too ,atleast she has got some brains .However I'm not able to concentrate on the film ,even when it is THE harry potter movie ,little avu's words kept revolving around my head and I'm so confused.

Besides that everyone seemed so nice to me ,even if I don't give them a damn .But they are patient with me ,good for me and them .I don't know ,why am I like I'm now ,I miss myself ,the time when I used to play pranks on people ,kept fooling around and was a happy child . 

It always feels like a part of me is missing ,abhi is missing ,without him nothing feels good .He was the reason I was confident about myself ,he was the reason I smiled everyday ,I hated him sometimes but he conquered my hate with his love . I just hope he is happy where ever he is ,he is giggling and achieving all good in his life . 

"yes, rohit topped in last sem and I was like ,when did you even study dude ,you were sleeping all day ." I heard rohit's girlfriend telling others with wide eyes . I soon realized that I was zoned out all the time during the movie and even when the movie was over ,everyone were sitting no no ,spreading lazily on the floor . 

Rohit giggled ,"Hey hey ,she keeps exaggerating ,she was the one who drank a lot of black coffee to stay awake studying ,even when she had a extra entrance exam and a part time job but has scored really good ." what was her name?ha ,vaish, she slapped his shoulder .