2:MARRY ME?

Hey there!

Hey there!

"Can you believe it sid? We got a new friend !" abhi squealed dreamily .

"Yes, I believe it!" chuckled sid taking out his sword from scabbard. Nigam brothers were in their sword fighting sessions . "You know what I always wanted a little sister like her ." said abhi taking his position opposite to sid . 

"woah bro ,congratulations ,you got a sister." sid said teasing abhi. 

"my sister is your sister too!" complained abhi too.

"NO ,not at all ,she is not my sister." sid shouted .

"then what she is ? " abhi asked .

"She is my ......bestfriend ,yes bestfriend ." sid replied innocently.

"Hii guys I heard that you guys were here so came here .You like sword fighting?" asked avu entering the room.

"oh yes ,do you know how to do it?" abhi asked, amused.

"try me!" she said proudly.

"Haha don't lie too much ,you will have insects inside your legs ." sid said chuckling (children and their beliefs guys😌🤣)

"let's see who is lying ." she said grabbing abhi's sword .

She gestured sid for a fight .(the sword weren't real ones ,they were for practicing ,in short swords were harmless.)

He hit her sword with all his efforts ,she put all her strength and pushed him back by her sword .

Abhi was doing his favorite work, commentary .

"and suddenly avu put all her energy in and pushed my 13 minutes younger brother back .woahhh." he continued .

She forced her sword on his and he pushed her back before she could touch his .

She put the sword under his legs and sid flips back.

"this is cheating ,you cannot hop like a monkey." complained avu and sid smirked at her .

They were still fighting and were not even tired and were not stopping until their parents invaded their small tournament .

By listening to their voice both of them stopped and looked at each other and their parents. Mr. and Mrs. Nigam were so amused they clapped for both of them .

Avu joined them in their learning sessions everyday and all three of them were so much talented as compared to their age . 

Their bond grew stronger by each passing day and they were inseparables ,they took classes together ,ate together and did almost everything together .Avu became part of their family and king and queen loved her as their own. Even though she kept asking about her parents she really enjoyed being with them.