1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!

Heyy!!

Heyy!!

Hope you all will like this book !! 

This story is completely my imagination and if you find any scene similar then its a mere coincidence or a inspired scene . This will be original! All the rights reserved  to me .

PUNJAB

"You better stay alert and don't move from here ,its strict order from the King or else you will be killed either way." instructed the commander to the soldiers who were ready with their armors.

"YES SIR." their voice echoed all over the castle . "dismiss!" came a a slow, somber voice .The soldiers immediately parted their ways and took their positions . 

"commander ,is everything alright here ." asked the King.

He bowed to the king "Yes Sir ,I have increased the extra security and setup ,some of them on all our boundaries ,we will have a whole investigation before anyone enters our territory . Nothing to worry ,princess is safe .  " he said looking down ,with due respect .

"Good, you are doing your job more nicely than I expected!" the king said before turning around. "also never ever let your eyes down ,look up and talk, whether its me or anybody else." he said smiling at the commander and the commander returned a genuine smile.

**

"I said I'm fine! " whined a little  9 year old girl with Light brown eyes, with brown long hairs and totally angelic face .

"I know princess ,but You should take rest ,if you'll take rest then we will take you to all Harry potter filming locations! " Said Mrs. Nandra ,brushing little princess's long hairs .

"Oh my god ,really? Promise?" asked little avu ,forwarding her pinky finger forward .

"Yess!!" Mrs .Nandra  interlocking her finger with avu's .

"Did anyone say Harry Potter?" came a over excited voice from the entrance of the huge room.

"Dad ,mum's taking us to Hogwarts ! " squealed avu in excitement . 

"Oh my god, Thank you mum!" Said Amandeep Nandra to his wife .

Sonia chuckled on how his mood changes when he is with his only daughter and do everything to bring a smile on her face .  Every father's the same, just has different way to express their love for you .(What's your father's way of expressing their love for you.)

He went near avu and pulled up her rabbit onesie's cap till her head. "Now my little princess ,take rest and don't jump here and there ,otherwise we will lose the chance ,right? and I'm sending Rita ma for you." he said really softly .

She nodded her head vigorously  ,he kissed her fore head and tucked her to bed . she saw her parents' blury figures going out of the room as she dozed off to sleep .