3:PROMISE LETTERS!

Hey there!

Hey there!

Days passed, months passed a year was going to complete. But sid calling avu his wife stayed the same .
Avu talked to her parents every now and then and asked them to come over every time they called .
Atmosphere in Punjab was still silent,no movements of enemies were seen.
**
One fine day, the trio was just back from school and noticed lot of preparations were going on in the palace and they were clueless ,soon they reached The king's room and their confused faces were enough for The king and queen to understand what was on their mind. 

"Its a surprise ,we can't tell you now ." Queen smiled at them .

"ouu why can't you tell me now ." sid whined .

"have patience kids!!" King laughed their cute pouts .

Whole palace was decorated with roses and avu was loving it .She loved flowers, especially roses She was dancing all around with the flowers . 

On the other side sid and abhi had their detective mode on and were searching for clues.

Sid was trying to listen to some servants when abhi poked his shoulder .

"whatt?" he shivered in shock.

"Its your wife's birthday tomorrow!" abhi whispered in his ears .

"What? "sid turned towards him in shock.

"That's what Mrs. Joe was saying ! "abhi shrugged .

"We should gift her something ! come on we don't have time ." sid ran from there ,leaving abhi confused.

"Meet me at Dad's room!" sid shouted .

**

"We know its avu's birthdayyy!" spilled abhi excitedly .

"I knew it Vibha ,our sons will not sit quite without knowing ." laughed Mr.Nigam .

"Ok Ok but don't let her know ,I think she is not aware of it ." vibha shushed them .

"Ok we will not ,but we need a help from you both ." sid proposed .

"We can't decide what we should gift her ,do you have any idea?" abhi asked completing him.

"You both are her bestfriends ,you should know what she likes ." 

"We know -" sid.

"but what should we gift?" abhi completed again .

"Ok just tell me dad ,what do you gift mom on her birthday?" sid asked .

"But what will you do with that information?" asked Mr.nigam.

"Dad ,Avu is sid's wife ,he will gift her what you gift mum ,you are experienced you know." abhi explained professionally.

"Hahaha What? Wife?" Vibha laughed happily.