15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!

RECAP

"Look Krish,I need time.I don't want to have this conversation right now please,plus I'm very very tired and I'll just go sleep now .Good night and Love you too ,bye." and he shut the door on my face.Great . Never seen him this way though .

Time to go to bed too , only if I get to sleep .

*

KRISH/SID

Three hours of lying thoughtlessly ,on bed and sleep is nowhere to be seen . And It's nothing new ,really .I,once overheard my therapist say to Mrs.Joe that the shock and trauma of losing the only people I knew , is the cause of my insomnia and its almost incurable .So this is something I've to live with ,for my whole life ,probably .

I was not a insomniac when I was younger, though. It was even worse ,I had had the worst panic attacks in the middle of night and if it was not for Mrs.Joe ,I would have been dead now .So many nightmares which are stuck in my head and refuse to leave. Mental issues are not acknowledged in our society at this time ,so sometimes people think that people with these mental health issues are just overreacting and doing all they do for attention . But its difficult than you think it is ,and atleast I'm not in denial ,I know I have got these problems too and I know running from them will not take me anywhere,so its best to face them with all I have .

Its not like I lie on my bed motionlessly ,doing nothing . I always find something to do ,something that can keep me busy ,its mostly music and harry potter or studies . I'm not a born-brilliant student ,to be honest ,its just that I get so much time to study than other students because of my insomnia ; see,there's a bright side to this coin too. But ,college has not even started fully yet and I don't feel like going to my nerd mode so soon .So here I'm,lying on my king sized bed ,spread like a starfish .

 I decide that I'm thirsty and on checking the glass jug it seems like I'll have to walk down the hallway and get some water . Without making any further adieu ,I get up and walk my way towards our kitchen ,its pretty silent and a bit scary too ,no I'm not scared of dark ,I'm fucking horrified .Yeah ,strange right?but it is what it is ,I don't like dark ,'coz dark is ........dark ;I mean ugly, 'negative vibes only' kinda feeling.I even have so many night lamps in my room that my room is never dark .But,being a brave boy that I am ,I can face the dark ,but my heart is peaking its pace . You can do it sid ,yes right there ,just down the stairs and you are there ,you can do it.

I reached dinning room ,lights were all off but something was shinning from the corner of the table ,and it gets even more scary when the bright blinding light is shoved in my eyes . I jump on my place ,my toe hitting the side of the dinning chair and let out a "What the fuck?"

The light suddenly,is removed from my face and I see a really really scary face,all shinning in the white flash and I couldn't help but stumble back wards holding onto my screams .What the hell,who the hell has invaded our house  ,this was very bad idea ,I was not even thirsty ,I'm going to die ,this is it ,this is all ,I don't even get to tell my last wish ,What the fuck is my last wish even ,oh my god ,Am I alive ? I guess I am .