5: NEW YORK!

Hey there!!

Hey there!!

10 YEARS LATER

FLORIDA
13TH OCTOBER,
6:25 AM

A little girl jumping joyously with her loved once was seen .
Suddenly the ground vibrated in Terror .
It became all dark . The atmosphere felt hot ,fire lightened the dark and swallowed her family and friends and she couldn't do anything.

"Ahh.." Mr. Nigam collapsed ,as the bullet touched his body.

"AHHHH" sweat on her forehead ,avneet kaur nandra woke up from her worst nightmare ,once again for the whole week .It was a everyday thing now .as if It was her alarm clock . Even if she woke up in fear every day ,she never got habitual to it .

"Is it again?" A chubby but really beautiful girl,around her twenties ,opened the door with a tray of coffee and cookies .

Avneet nodded with a sad smile .

"Don't worry ,we have appointment with doctor today,you will soon get rid of these nightmares ." Ashi,avneet's best friend said while handing her the coffee.

"Maybe I'll get rid of those dreams but what about the guilt that hurts me ,even more on this day." Avu wiped her tear ,which unknowingly fell from her eye.

Ashi hugged , caressing her hairs .

"It was not your fault rads!" Ashi said.

"You saying it again and again doesn't change the fact that I'm at fault ." Avu said getting up.

"You will know by yourself one day. Let it be freshen up now ,you finally turned 20 and and and it's the result day tooo !!" Ashi said happily .
Avu smiled at her and went to do her morning chores .
***

AUSTRALIA
13TH OCTOBER
10:00 AM

"Happy friendship day Madoo,this is for you."

"Hmmm this is cute."

Sid sighed while playing with the old bracelet which still fitted in his wrist.

"Happy birthday ...hope you are happy !" He said wipping his tears .

"Krish baba ,you are awake?" Mrs .joe came in room to wake him up .