16: NIGHTMARE?

heyyyy!!

RECAP

"what do you mean ?"

"Insomnia .......I'm severely insomniac . " I said ,why am I even telling her this ? Because it feels right,my mind tells me .

*

I could only hear a "oh?" after that and we fell in silence. Its getting awkward ,should I get up ? should I say goodnight ?(that's pretty ironic I guess.)

"So it pretty much explains your grumpiness all day then?" her lips are twitching and eyes teasing .

"I'm not grumpy." That actually came out grumpy ,too bad ,she's starting to giggle already.

"you are ...You are the most unfriendly and grumpy creature I have ever seen. " she states matter-of-factly.

"You are so mean ."

"I'm only mean to those who are mean to me ." she rolled her eyes like it was a fact .

"I didn't even speak to you and you automatically assumed that I was mean and that's not my fault,you got a problem."

"I didn't assume it , I saw that you were mean to another person ,its your behaviour,accept it .Sometimes you don't even know you are being rude 'coz your pride is so high up your head . " Can I have ONE normal conversation with this girl? seems like, no .

"You don't know me." she's assuming so much about me ,its getting on my nerves .

"I don't ,but I do know that you are the one I would like to stay away from ,you assume too much yourself ." she shoot me a little glare , that's not even scary she looks like a angry kitten like that . I want to laugh .

"And I do know I don't like your attitude too much." I glared back , you don't mean it lol,my brain can go to hell for all I care.

"You are literally arguing for no reason at all." she sighed .

"Am I now? you are the one fuelling things up. "

"Oh my god, shut up , it's like I can't even stand your existence for two minutes ." she got up abruptly from the chair . "Thank god, I don't have my classes with you ." she blurted bitterly .She's getting so worked up ,its fun.

"You are the one who can't resist me and want to be around me ."I folded my hand ,smirking at her .

"You are so annoying ." she whisper shouted . "I wish all the ghosts roaming in your house eat you up." I gasped , game's getting real serious. (read:childish.)

"May you get worst nightmares ever when you sleep." I threw back .She deserves it ,she deserves it ,she de- ,oh no I watch her mouth fall down ,her eyes losing the slightest sparkle ,why do I even know they were even sparkling? She sighs, more in defeat .

"Have a worst night ,krish." she says,her voice not above a weak whisper ,eyes looking anywhere but my face .Without another word she turns around and climbs up the stairs and she's vanished in her room.

*

"Krish? Krishhhh?" I hear the words more clearly.

"Huh?"

"Why are you sleeping here?" Mrs.joe tapped my shoulders lightly , I finally opened my eyes to see her standing there all fresh and enthusiastic as always .

"Just fell asleep in here." I slurred out.

"Well, I'm glad you could atleast get some sleep last night then ." She said with a knowing smile."if you want you can go sleep in your room, this is uncomfortable,you will get a bad back if you sit here any longer."

"Um yeah ,okay ." I get up and slowly move towards my room . I hear a door clicking open ,but I think my brain was still asleep 'coz I kept walking without any thought and ofcourse the first thing I felt when I came to my senses is sharp pain in the back of my head and a warm body on me ,it's really small and light .

I'm not even shocked to see brown hair ,which obviously belonged to none other than Radha, fell on my face and neck .

"Good morning to you too." I say , a smirk making its way to my mouth .

"Why do I always run into you ." She huffs elbowing my chest to get up.Ouch it hurt.

" 'coz it's my house and also the fact that you are immensely obsessed with me and you automatically get drowned towards me ?" I say rubbing my chest ,because it really hurt.

She rolls her eyes , giving a hand for me to get up . Oh she can be nice sometimes.

"Thanks." I mumbled ,and she gave me a casual nod .

"Hi krish." Ashi joined us , and glanced at us knowingly.

"Hey." I shoot her a small smile . "Good night?"

"Yeeeeeahh" she replied ,dragging the 'e'. "Can I borrow Rads for a mo' ?"she asked already taking Radha with her .

"You needn't ask no-one to borrow me , I wasn't even talking to him . " I hear Radha's voice ,slowly vanishing in the other direction.

*

We are currently sitting on the dining table ,in silence. Tanzeel and Ashi are giving eachother googly eyes, disgusting.

But it's mostly silence .Radha and Ashi insist on going home after the breakfast ,tanzeel protests ,mrs.joe makes a sound of disapproval, but thank god ,it goes in vain .They leave soon and Tanzeel and I leave to arrange our rooms properly .

It's almost 6 when I look at the properly and serially managed bookshelf staring happily at me . Everything I needed was properly arranged in my room.

Knock.knock.

"Hey bro, Rohit invited us to hangout with them .Wanna join?" Tanzeel peeks his head through the door .

"What about no?" I roll my eyes .

"Okay so you are coming."and he shit the door again not before a "you need social exposure."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello hello ,it's me again

Hello hello ,it's me again . Fresh and enthusiastic!
Thank you for being patient,idk if you all want to read my books anymore lol but let's see I really wish to write them .

This was definitely a filler 'coz I'm useless lol

Things are gonna get bitterly Exciting soon.I promise !

Till then ,

~@Sidneet_amor