14: FLOWERS IN DARK!

hey there!!

RECAP

"come on girls!!" tanz said,his voice as usual excited and warm .Radha put a awkward smile on and they both followed us upstairs.

**

SID'S POV

Why are we even doing this ? I'm already feeling very uncomfortable here .Why can't I just stay in my room ? Tanz keeps dragging me everywhere he goes .

"you need her"

 Little avu's words keep ringing in my head and they are not stopping . I need a warm bath BUT my incredibly annoying bestfriend has suddenly decided to show the girls around .Great. 

"Yeah,Befikar is my favorite." ashi added excitedly ,well, ashi and tanzeel were the only ones talking and me and Radha are following them like lost puppies . They don't even bother to look at us ,of course they are too caught up in eachother . 

"Actually I like all of your compositions though ,no comparison coz they are on the top in their own way ." Ashi says smiling brightly . "I'm glad ,thank you ." 

"I bet they are gonna end up together. "I heard radha whispering to me ? there was some kind of adorance in her voice and it sounded like a melody ,which is actually very annoying to think of . 

I found myself rising my eyebrow ,Is she really talking to me ? She raised her eyebrow too?

"Are you sure you are talking to me ?"

"Is there anybody else here?" she asks,her eyebrow still raised and her face very plain .Is she dumb? I pointed at ashi and tanz who were still walking ,while tanz showed her frames and art pieces .

"Are you dumb?Why would I say that to them ?" there's no need for snapping actually.

"You are so annoying .It is better when you are not saying anything." 

"There's absolutely no need to show me this rudeass behavior of yours .I'm trying to be nice but no ,you have to act like a freaking robot." her voice rised with each word she said .

"Don't be then,I don't need your niceness ." that simple .

"I regret thinking that you can be nicer ." she exclaimed ,her face slight red ,oh she is angry . 

"Who told you to think that I was nicer ? Don't expect so much from me." 

"GUYS." tanz interrupted with a irritated shake of his head ."Stop it ,please . Radha come ,I'll show you the garden ." he said calmly .

"You have a garden ?" radha asked ,her sugar coating voice returning .

"We can say that ,but its not a 'garden' garden ,we  love flowers so we have flowers of so many kinds on the little terrace here ." he explained excitedly . "Oh well ,we love flowers too. "ashi chirped .