Chapter 12

The picture is of Harry and Aaron.

*Harry's POV*
I race into the living room and skid to a stop. My eyes scan the room and I hear another scream.

I run up the stairs taking two at a time and sprint into Aaron's bedroom. I watch as Braden brings the bat down over Aaron's head.

I wake up panting with sweat running down my face. I squeeze my eyes shut and will the image of Braden holding a bloody baseball bat out of my head.

Pushing the covers off my shaking body I climb out of my bed and turn the light switch on. I look into the mirror and stare straight at my bloodshot eyes. Rubbing them I turn back towards my bed and abruptly stop. Louis is sitting in his bed.

*Louis' POV*
I watch the surprised expression on his face and bring the bottle of vodka to my lips, taking a big gulp. A crease forms between his eyebrows as he shakes his head slightly.

"Hello," I tip my head towards him.

"Hi..." He cautiously says back.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before he looks down at his feet. I take this moment to take in his body. He's only wearing a pair of black briefs, which puts his tanned body on show.

My eyes scroll slowly up his torso and I feel myself get a little hard. A bump in his briefs show that his body reacts the same way to me. I slowly stand up from my bed and walk over to him.

"Harry," I sigh whilst brushing his fringe out of his eyes, "I'm so sorry."

A single tear rolls down his cheek and he quickly wipes it away.

"Sure," I'm startled by his husky voice. He turns away and walks back to his bed and sits down with his shoulders slumped forward.

"Harry plea-"

"Stop!" He interrupts me and drags his fingers through his hair, "please don't."

"I can explain, I swear," I plead with him.

"Yeah explain, Louis," I cringe at the way he says my name, "explain why you were fucking kissing that girl." He looks up at me, his eyes shining with tears.

"We weren't even a thing!" As soon as I yell it I regret it.

His eyes widen slightly, "I guess you're right," he pauses for a second, "I'll change rooms in the morning then."

"No, Harry I didn't me-"

"Yeah I know you didn't mean it," he cuts me off again, "goodnight Louis."

The cold, heartless way he said it just made it worse. I would've preferred yelling.

*Harry's POV*
I wake up before Louis and quietly pack up my stuff. There wasn't that much to pack anyway.

I hear Louis mumble in his sleep and look over at him. He looks so peaceful and cute lying there and I can't stop myself from lightly kissing his forehead.

Lead Me Out of the Dark by My Chemical Romance starts blasting out of my phone. I swear under my breath and pull my phone out of my pocket, quickly answering.

"Oh Harry I'm so glad you picked up," I'm surprised to hear Lisa's voice on the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I hear sirens blaring in the background.

"It's Aaron, you need to come right away."

That's all I needed to hear.

I pulled up about 10 minutes later out the front of my old house. I walk through all the police and fire engines to get to the front door. Spotting Lisa sitting on the front steps with her head in her hands, I hurry up to her.

I clear my throat and she looks up. A relieved look takes over her frown when she sees its me. Standing up she tightly hugs me and puts her hands on my cheeks. I spot the tear tracks on her cheeks and give her a confused look.

"Braden killed Aaron," my eyes widen for a second but the look of surprise soon changes into a look of pure anger.

I pull her hands away from my face and turn around. Looking around I spot Braden handcuffed, sitting in the back of an ambulance and march up to him. I bring my fist back and punch him square in the nose, spin around and walk back to my car.

Speeding down the road I take a tight turn into campus. I cut the engine and get out, slamming the door behind me. I walk into the main office and up to the desk.

"How may I help you?" The lady asks me.

"I want to change rooms," I snap at her.

"Sorry but all the dorm rooms are full at the moment."

"Fuck!" I yell and kick the front of the desk, hard.

The office lady jumps and gives me a concerned look, but I just glare at her and walk out.

AN:
I haven't posted in ages ugh sorry everyone. But is Harry turnings into a bad boy or is this just a faze?? I'll update again sometime tomorrow!