Chapter 5

AN:

This chapter contains self harm so please don't read if you don't like stuff like that, otherwise enjoy :)

------------

*Harry's POV*

I sit down on the toilet with the lid closed and close my eyes. My eyes snap open when images of what Braden did to me form in the darkness. I stand up and check that the door is locked. I then start rummaging through the bottom drawer of the bathroom sink. When I find what I'm looking for I sit back down on the toilet and pull up my sleeves.

I position the razor above my wrist. I pause for a moment, but Braden's words rush into my mind. Ugly, pale, skinny, worthless. I bring the razor down onto my skin and pull it from the top of my wrist down towards my elbow. Tears well up in my eyes as I swap the razor from my right hand to my left. The razor comes down on my skin again, except on my other arm. I pull it down towards my elbow.

I drop the now blood stained razor into the bin and I watch the blood ooze out of the cuts. I smile to myself. I can control this pain.

I get up off the toilet and turn the tap on. I place my wrists under the tap to wash them off. I open the top drawer and search for bandages. I find bandages and start wrapping them around my wrists.

I hear a knock at the door, "Harry are you in there?" I hear Aaron ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second," I tell him. I finish wrapping the bandages around my wrists and wash all of the blood down the drain.

I open the door and I see Aaron hopping up and down on the spot.

"Finally," he breaths out and quickly runs past me and into the bathroom.

I chuckle and trudge down the hallway towards my room.

"We're going to have to do something about Harry," I hear Braden's voice coming from his and Lisa's room.

"But it doesn't matter if he's gay," Lisa sounds as if she's on the verge of tears.

"Yes it does, what if he makes Aaron gay, do you really want that?"

"What can we do though."

"We get him a dorm at his university so he doesn't come home and then he won't see Aaron."

"O-okay," Lisa's voice breaks.

"I'll go tell him now," my eyes widen and I quickly run down to my room. I close the door behind me and lay down on my bed.

I listen to the sound of Braden's feet getting closer and I close my eyes willing my tears away.

He knocks on my door and I quickly get up and open the door.

"Harry I need to talk to you," he pushes past me into my room, "Lisa and I have been talking and we think you should get a dorm room at university."

"What-," I start to say but I get cut off by Braden.

"You don't have a choice in this, so tomorrow I'll drive you to uni and get you a dorm." He slaps my back and walks out of my room.

I look out into the hall way and see Lisa standing there. So that's why he was being nice. I close the door and walk over to my bed and sit down on the edge. I fall back onto my pillow and try to sleep.

I'm startled awake by my alarm clock. I groan and sit up. I stretch whilst making whale noises and stand up. I walk over to my cupboard and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. I walk out of my room and towards the bathroom with the clothes in my arms.