Chapter 10

AN:
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I HAVENT POSTED.
I fell into depression and I'm only just starting to get better. I hope everyone still reads these stories!
Once again I'm so sorry :(
xxxxx

*Louis POV*

My head keeps nearly falling off my hands from how tired I am, but I can't go to sleep. At least not until Harry is awake. I watch his stomach rise and fall in even breaths, which makes me even more tired. Deciding to try and wake myself up I get up and walk into my bathroom. I turn the tap on and splash the water on my face.

I walk out of the bathroom and my eyes land on my bed. Harry's gone.

*Harry's POV*

As I race down the stairs I hear a door slam behind me and the sound of someone running, but the loud music drowns the sounds out. I jump down the last few steps, almost falling over and sprint towards the front door. Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall staring at me with his head tipped to the side quizzically.

"Niall!" Louis yells, "stop Harry!"

Hearing this I sprint faster towards the door.

I burst through the front door and the cold winter air hits my face.

"Harry!!" I hear someone yell, but my brain is too muddled up to work out who the voice belongs to.

I keep running, but before I notice there's a low brick wall rushing towards me and I fall face-first over it.

I cringe in pain and squeeze my eyes shut. I shy away as I feel a hand brush against my cheek.

My eyes snap open when images of Louis kissing the brown haired girl appear in the darkness.

I see Louis and Niall hovering over me but they become blurry. I watch as Louis yells something and then everything turns black.

*Louis' POV*
"No....NO!" I hear pleas coming from beside me and my eyes snap open.

I turn over and see Harry squirming on the bed with the duvet wrapped around his legs.

"NO! Hurt me not him!" He yells and I try to shake him awake.

He cringes away from me and I yell his name multiple times.

His eyes snap open and dart around the room. He quickly sits up and when his eyes land on me they fill with tears.

No, I think to myself. Please don't remember before.

I reach out to him but he shies away.

"Please, Harry, let me explain," I plea.

He silently shakes his head and wipes away the tears running down his cheeks.

"Drive me home," his voice is husky and void of emotion.

I nod my head and get up off the bed. I grab my keys off the bedside table and walk towards the door.

Once we get outside I unlock the car and Harry quickly scurries past me and gets in the passenger side. I try to make eye contact with him but he turns his head away.

The drive to the dorms is silent and I had to have a silent battle with my self to not put my hand on his thigh.

As soon as the car stops Harry jumps out, slams the door closed and runs to the dorm room. I sigh and hit my hand on the steering wheel.

How could I be so fucking stupid.