Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*

The sound of the bell woke me from my daydream. It was finally lunch. I smiled and started shoving my books into my bag. I notice a shadow move and cover my bag. I look up and the boy smiles at me.

"Hi, I'm Liam Payne," he sticks out his hand. I quickly zip up my bag, stand up and sling it over one shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles," I grab his hand and shake it. I study his face and notice he has brown eyes and brown hair which is styled into a quiff. I run my hand through my chocolate brown curls, checking that it's still in a quiff itself.

"Well welcome to Summer Cross Uni, where the parties are huge," he pauses and shakes his head, "not that I would know." He laughs and I join him.

"So do you want to go to lunch?" He asks me.

"Sure, lead the way." I think I'm going to like Liam.

We start walking towards the car park.

"So where's your dorm room, Harry?" Liam breaks the silence.

"I'm living off campus." I shove my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

"Oh, okay."

He walks up to a white range rover and with a click of a button he unlocks the car. I walk to the passenger side and slide in. I reach for my seatbelt and pull it over my chest, clicking it into place. I look around the interior of the car as Liam starts the engine. The car roars to life.

"Nice car," I compliment.

"Thanks, she's a beauty," he pats the dash board.

After about two minutes we arrive at starbucks. Liam pulls into a parking space and cuts the engine. I undo my seatbelt and hop out of the car. I accidently slam the door too hard and I grimace.

"Do you think the door's shut?" Liam laughs. I nervously laugh.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." He waves his hand and walks towards the front of starbucks. I suck in a breath and follow him.

Liam holds the door open for me and I say a quiet thankyou. I wait 'till he walks past and follow him to a booth. He picks up a menu and looks at it for a second.

"I don't even know why I pick up the menu I always get the same thing," he places the menu back down on the table, "what are you going to get?"

My eyes quickly scan the menu and the caramel hot chocolate catches my eye.

"I'll get a caramel hot chocolate," I say while looking up at Liam, "please," I add.

"Okay," he pulls out his wallet and I take mine out of my pocket.

I open my wallet and see a five dollar note. Tears prick my eyes but I blink them away.

"I'll pay," I jump from hearing Liam's voice from right beside me. I look at him and see him looking sympathetically at me. I shake my head and pull the five dollars out and shove it towards him, not trusting my voice. He sighs and pushes my hand back towards me, "as I said I'll pay." He walks towards the counter.

I slump down in my seat and rest my head on the table.

"Someone's a bit down," I hear a teasing voice say from beside me before I feel the five dollars pulled out of my grasp.

I gasp and lift my head up off the table. I stand up to face the person. My eyes widen when I see Zayn from my Drama class dangling the five dollars in front of my face.

"Could you please give that back, Zayn," I try to keep my voice level.

"Aw the poofter wants his money back," he laughs and looks behind him.

I look around him to see what he's looking at. I see a boy named Niall who was in my English and Maths classes, Arriane a girl who was in one of my classes and my eyes stop on Louis. I take in all of his tattoos on his arms before Zayn snaps his fingers in front of my face. I look back at him to see him smirking.

"Louis' not a fag like you so I wouldn't even bother." Upon hearing his name I see Louis look up out of the corner of my eye.

"Zayn, leave the new one alone." Louis looks bored as he says this.

"Fine, until next time fag," Zayn spits and shoves my five dollars into his hoodie pocket. He turns on his heal and walks off towards Louis. "You ruin all the fun Louis," I hear him mutter.

I turn back around and plonk back down into the booth with a sigh. He has my five dollars, now how am I going to buy food for this week. I place my head in my hands and squeeze my eyes shut, willing the tears away. I hear a plate clink on the table in front of me and I look up. My eyes follow Liam's movements as he sits down. He smiles at me and takes a sip of his drink. I slowly pick up my drink and take a little sip. I hear chairs scraping and I look up to see Zayn and Louis' group walking out the door. I look down at my watch and see that it's twenty past two.

"Liam I think we should go cause it's almost two thirty." I inform Liam.

"Oh no is it, I must've lost track of time," he stands up his chair scraping along the ground, "let's go then shall we?" I nod and stand up following Liam out the door. As we walk towards the car I notice Louis leaning on Liam's car. Liam stops abruptly in his tracks causing me to run into him. He starts backing up and I jump out of his way. I stare at him quizzically. I feel a presence behind me and turn around. My green eyes lock with Louis' blue ones.

"Liam's a weird kid," Louis mutters watching Liam who is now standing at a distance.

"Yeah," I mutter.

"You don't talk much do ya kid?" He chuckles and I smile at him.

"Well I just wanted to give you your five bucks back," he hands me my five dollars, and I grin at him, "I don't think I've officially introduced myself, I'm Louis Tomlinson," he sticks out his tattoo covered hand and I peer at it.

"I'm Harry Styles." As soon as I touch his hand I get tingles all the way up my arm, but Louis seems unfazed as he shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Harry," I get tingles in my stomach as he says my name, god I sound like a love sick teenage girl or something, "sorry about Zayn before he can get a bit, uhh"

"Out of hand?" I finish his sentence for him.

"Yes that's the words I was looking for, well I gotta go now, see you Harry," he nods at me before walking off.

I think I might like Louis Tomlinson

--------

AN:

Another chapter :)

xxxxxxxx