Chapter. 16

Chapter sixteen: Shopping trip

Rain Moretti

I was lightly shaken awake, and I pried my eyes open as slowly as possible. But before my eyes were open I could smell his faint pine  aftershave.

I got up slowly and took my time walking to the bathroom, forgetting to take clothes with, but since the closet and bathroom are connected It won't a problem.

I quickly took a shower and once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom to see no sign of Angelo. 

I wore a jump suite that reached my mid-thigh and my light blue vans. For the first time, I felt good while looking myself in mirror. I felt cute.

My hair was damp so I tired it in a half pony. Today I was going shopping, but not alone with the guards company.

While I was checking myself out in the mirror, Angelo came through the door, which literally opened with a bang. He was wearing a navy shirt, dark jeans and some combat boots.

I could see his muscles bugling from underneath the shirt and a strange feeling settled at the pit on my stomach.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked as he went to the closet, to take something I think.

"Go where?" I followed behind him.

"We're going shopping are we not?" He said placing a replica jacket on my bear shoulders.

"Wa-i-it I'm going shopping with you?" I asked suprised.

"Yes Tesoro, let's go." He said kissing my forehead and taking my hand. I felt all giddy like a teenager.

Today Angelo was being awfully kind and sweet. Maybe he was upto something or, this his way of making it up to me? Like the movies. Or maybe just that I watch too many movies.

~~~

"Why the fuck are you wearing such a short thing." I heard Angelo growl from behind me.

"Because it's my body and I can?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

We were walking around the mall looking for a perfect dress. I didn't mind the other average dresses but Angelo on the other hand said no to each and every dress I chose.

People took glances at us from everywhere. Someone once again stared but their stares didn't last longer than a minute.

"You want to repeat that for me bambina?" He hissed as he bit the top of my ear, that strange feeling I felt this morning was back again.

"N-o-oo."

"I thought we were passed the stuttering part Tesoro."

From the back of my head I swear I could see him smirking as he said that.

I began walking to a store where I saw nice dress that I liked. As I was walking in front, I could feel Angelo's eyes on my ass and hear him huff.

"Welcome to 12th Tribe, how may I be of assistance?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair, on the other side of the counter asked.

"Hi, I'm just looking for something that catches my eyes but not too dramatic." I told her while looking around. I looked behind me to make sure Angelo was still around, and he was talking on the phone, from his facial expression I could see he wasn't happy.

"Right." She mumbled before rolling her eyes at me.

I saw a nice star chocker necklace, that I thought would definitely look good on me. "Excuse me, I'd like this set right here." I called the blonde over.

"Are you sure you can pay for this? I'm sure we come find more suitable for your taste." She said looking at me Up and down.

"Ye-" I was interupted by Angelo when he placed his arms around my waist.

"Find anything to your liking Tesoro?" He asked.

The blonde was shocked but soon recovered. She tried flirting with Angelo as if I wasn't there and as her hand was about to touch his chest, Angelo spoke.

"Do you have any shame or are you just desperate for a quick fuck?" He asked anger radiating.

"I-ii-" she was speechless clearly not expecting that.

"Rain let's go."

"B-u-ut.. the what the necklace?" I asked.

"Leave it, I'll but you something better." He said taking my hand and walking out the store.

As we strolled around the mall, guys kept giving me winks or looking at me, which sparked Angelo's anger much more worse.

"You know what, I'm getting you a new wardrobe when we get home." He growled for the second time today.

"But I already have clothes, besides why complain when you are the same person that got me this." I said referring to the jumpsuit I was wearing.

He smiled exposing his dimples and I stumbled, lucky he caught me before I could reach the ground.

"Fuck it, we are going home." He said heading for the exit.

"What about my dress?"

"We'll see when we get back." He said as his arm made it's way around my waist and we walked out the mall.

"I hate shopping." I groaned.

"I know Il mio amore."

Vote and comment 🌻