Chapter. 13

Chapter thirteen: Gone

Angelo Moretti

I extremely regretted what I done.

She just left, Rain fucking Moretti was gone. I fucked up big time. I sat on my desk running a hand through my hair.

Truth be told I never thought she had the guts to defy me, yet she did.

"Angelo what was that?" Dontello came storming into my office.

"What was what?"

"Did you not see Rain leave."

"Clearly I did Dontello, I'm the one who told her to."

Brief shock covered his features before he quickly recovered. "Are you out of your fucking mind? Angelo what did you do now?"

"Rain Moretti threatened to leave me, so I gave her the chance to do so."

Marco and Pablo had came back from wherever they went and now were in my office.

"Bro you let her leave?" Marco asked with disbelief written all over.

"Rain has no one left, she only has me. She's bond to come back soon." I informed them.

She has one besides me, her parents was one of the easiest people to get rid of, while her sister was married to Don Giovanni. Who by the way is the most fucked up human I've ever met.

From the day I had saw Rain I knew she was mine. That day at the retirement Home, we were going to discuss something with Nancy.

She's the most manipulative old person I've ever met. She plays and deceives like nobody's business.

"It doesn't really matter." I said causing Dontello to slightly choke on his drink.

They soon after left the room quietly letting me drown in my thoughts.

~~~

I woke up with a blonde bitch sleeping on my chest. I shoved her head away from me, not caring if she's hurt or not. I didn't give a fuck.

I was about to get up when two hands hugged me from behind.

"Good morning." She tried saying seductively but her voice came out squeaky and damn it get on my nerves.

"You know last night was great." She said leaving kisses down my neck.

"I don't think you'll be needing that red head bitch anymore." She carried on and I lost my shit after she said that.

I flipped her over and my hand went straight to her neck. I don't give a fuck who you are woman or man, I don't care but no one talks about Rain like.

"Get out of my sight before I do something I won't regret."

"But last night.... We made love." She said shocked.

"We just fucked nothing more, now I won't repeat myself. Get the fuck out." I told her not sparing her a second glance.

After my shower I returned to see that the slut had run off. Good, it was too early to be worrying about her. Rain was my mine priority at the moment.

It's a been fucking since she left. It's pathetic how naive she is sometimes, did she really think I'd her go just like that.

I went to my walk in closet and wore my black suit. I walked to my home office and found Dontello already there.

He had been signing contracts and we were planning on buying more clubs and hotels.

"Gawd Angelo you look like crap." He said as soon as he saw me.

"I didn't ask for your fucking two cent opinion did I?"

He didn't need to state the obvious, I was hardly able to sleep without Rain and as the days went by I was losing my fucken mind. I needed her back as soon as possible.

"You know Angelo Pablo and I don't mind getting Rain back for you." Marco said as he barged in.

"If I were you I wouldn't talk about that subject." Dontello injected.

"And if you have damn brain cells you'll listen to him." I snarled and left leaving both of them speechless.

Vote and comment 🌻