Chapter 48

Chapter forty eight: Spa date

Rain Moretti

Like any other morning I woke and did what needed to be done, which in my case is taking a bath and completing my morning routine.

As I was about to tie my unruly hair, Angelo came in the guestroom dressed in his usual clothes, by that you get what I mean right. If I didn't know any better I'd say he was excited or nervous to say the least by looking at him closely.

"Buongiorno amore mio." He says leaning next to the mirror.

I narrowed my eyes at him, and he just smirked back at  me before replying. "At some point you going to have to learn, and this like a faster way of teaching you."

"By saying something that I don't have a complete clue about?" I huffed, putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Exactly.... It encourages you to learn." He continues looking at me, which coursed me to shy away from him.

"More like force me." I said, moving towards the closet, to change. I wore a pair of light blue baggy jeans and a white long sleeve, finishing off my look by wearing a black net crop top over.

He follows closely behind me and says something I wasn't expecting at random. "Don't you feel like going out?"

I stared at him dumbstruck, " What? Am I hearing right? You want me to go out?"

A look of irritation and boredom was plastered on his face as he couldn't bring himself to say this.

"I had one of the maids book a spa appointment for you and Natalia." He said looking everywhere but me, in actual fact he looked awkward, to be doing this.

Excitement took over me and I threw myself on him giving him a hug. "Awww that's so sweet."

I was still clinging onto Angelo when I heard a Russian accent that I was familiar with coming from downstairs. Angelo took my distraction as a opportunity to untangle himself from and went back to room.

I followed after him was ready to walk the door, to greet Natalia,when he spoke. " Call me if you need anything.... The guards will hand you, your black card in the car."

" There's no need for that since I already have yours."

For a moment he looked amused, but then he was serious again, the most serious I've seen him this morning." Just don't switch your phone off and don't do something I wouldn't like."

" Like?"

" You may be excused Rain." He said trying to dismiss me and not answer my question." You don't want to keep Natalia waiting now."

" Okay fine I'm going, bye." With that said I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"Oh my goodness, look at how great Rain looks Nat." Amelia gushed as soon as stepped into their line of view.

"She's practically glowing." Natalia mused, coming to give me a hug.

We exchanged our greetings. "You guys are just being dramatic."