Chapter 34

Chapter thirty four: Pretty little liar

Rain Moretti

I was pressed against the wall as Angelo's hands moved to my ass squeezing it and receiving a moan from me. I lifted my legs around his waist while he deepened the kiss, our tongues clashing.

He groaned, sending vibrations throughout my body. "You on what I don't like amore?" He asked pulling away, looking directly into my eyes. "What?" I whispered trying to catch my breath.

"Pretty little liars." My eyes widened clearly not expecting that. But I was too hot and bothered to register what he said.

When he hoisted me up higher on his hips, grinding his erection into me making me moan. He skillfully carried to the the bed, lightly placing me down. He started undressing me as well as himself.

Angelo's dark lust filled eyes sparkled as they trailed down my body. Part of me felt proud that I could make him react like this with my body despite the scares.

He started trailing his hands down my body, lightly brushing over my exposed breasts. I tried pushing my chest forward in need of his touch but he pushed me back trapping me beneth him once again.

He continued torturing my body, trailing over my navel before stopping just above my core. I could feel it desperately throbbing with need and I hated myself for being this needy.

"Angelo." I whined when he continued teasing me. I was already soaking wet for heaven's sake. "Look at how desperate you are cara, so wet for me." He commented.

Finally he placed one of his fingers to spread me open, I whined when his thumb pressed into my throbbing clit. He began to circle it slowly and teasingly. His light touch was driving me insane, I tried pushing my hips up to meet his fingers but his other hand had me pinned down.

A tortured moan broke out from my lips. He continued the slow circular movements as his other fingers went in and out my core.

He connected his lips onto my breasts lightly bitting my sensitive nipples. My orgasm was already building, when he curled his fingers inside me and I came undone.

I watched breathlessly as Angelo removed his fingers inside if me and licked them clean. This just made me clench my thighs but he pulled then apart before going down on me. His face was in between my thighs licking the juices that were dripping down.

This alone nearly made me cum again. His mouth was near my core and the feeling of his tongue on my hot skin made me shiver.

I couldn't stop panting, needing more and Angelo gave it to me. He ran his tongue from my entrance to my clit before my sensitive bud. Tears filled my eyes as I heard sounds of his tongue moving in and out of me. I rode my wave before slumping on the bed sheets.

"I want more." I told him panting heavy panting as my eyes fell to his cock, large and thick pulsing with need.

"Excuse me?" He growled, forcing his thigh between my legs, barely brushing my soaked skin. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"I want more." I repeated without stuttering. His dark eyes narrowed and he reached for my neck squeezing it lightly.

"Watch it." He growled. "I won't hesitate to edge you over and over again."

Tears dotted my version another light squeeze. "Now try again." He ordered. "With some respect this time."

Excitement bloomed in my stomach as I met his hungry gaze. "Please." I never imagined myself in such a situation, me begging a man to fuck me lol. Had someone told me this information I would have laughed straight in their face without a doubt.

He watched me momentary and I stared back at him with pleading. My mind was filled with nothing but desire.

He smirked before he stroking himself and positioning himself between me. He kissed me slowly and softly taking his time. He ran his tongue along my lower lip before pulling it in his mouth and sucking it. He moaned sinking further to the bed and he took the opportunity to thrust into me as I cried out in pleasure.

"Fanculo." Angelo groaned. "You're so tight."

He trailed kisses down my body leaving a few bites and sucking one of my breasts into his mouth. I whimpered when he thrusted in and out further inside me. I was already close when his hand began to touch my other breast. "Angelo." I moaned my whole body trembling. I clenched when he pinched my clit pushing me over the edge.

"Fuck." He groaned as I held on to him shuddering as my orgasm rocked through me. It didn't feel like it was ending anytime soon, when Angelo kept going in of me. I cried out when he thrusted in filling me completely. My throat felt dry from all the screaming and crying.

He leant down to capture my lips and I greedy kissed him. My pussy swallowed each of his thrusts. He was in complete control and I was just a mere prey.

On one restless thrust he nudged my g-spot and I fell apart. "Cum for me amore." He encouraged. I cried out as he kept hitting my g-spot over and over again.

He grabbed my one leg and positioned it on his shoulder, the angle  allowing him to go even deeper inside me.

My eyes rolled back and I couldn't stop my moans as I came over him once again. My body felt limp from exhaustion, sweat coated my body and my thighs ached.

So much for showering earlier.

"Once more amore." Angelo groaned, his nickname making my stomach flutter. "I'm so close."

I continued to bounce on his cock, clenching him so tightly while he sucked my neck. Everything was too much and sensitive. "Angelo." I cried as I came again. I clenched around him so tightly that he groaned loudly, titling his head back and his dick jerking before I felt him realease inside of me.

We both shook as we collapsed, me on top of him, completely exhausted and can I just say throughly fucked.

Vote and comment 🌻

Rain's mind (Pussy -throbbing, rationality -out the window) 🙊