Chapter 1-Plane

Cassandra's pov
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE⚠️

Here I am sitting on my parents private plane on are way to California for dinner with the Spanish Mafia.

I always hated dinners ever since my sister moved out with her husband. I heard that the Spanish Mafia leader is around my age I'm 22 hopefully he's hot , and hopefully I get saved from my abuse so called 'parents'.

I'm tired of trying to be good for them but still get hit and slapped by my 'father' and my mother doesn't try to stop him from hitting me.
Someone hits my shoulder making me lose my train of thought.

"Hurry up we are in California" my mom said I get up from the seat and head off the plane and go to the black SUV.

I sit in the back row of seats waiting for my parents to stop talking to the security. My mom sits in the car waiting for my dad to start driving to are hotel

                                                     -

We are at the hotel and thank God I got my own room to myself the security left my suitcase in my room.

I jump on the hotel bed and get on my phone. I get a text from my mom telling me to get ready for the dinner so I do.

I obviously turn on the shower to take a shower duh getting my shampoo and conditioner also my body wash out my suitcase.

I get in the shower cleaning my hair and washing my body. When I get out the shower I blow dry my hair and straiten and curling the ends of my hair I put on a black 'woman suit' with black heels. I put on my necklace that has my name on it.

Someone knocks on my door my walks in telling me we have to go. I leave the hotel room following my mom to the back SUV I sit in the back row on my phone texting my best friend chloé

Me:
Hey chloé
Chloé:
Hey Cass what's up?
Me:

Nothing I have to go to this dinner with SPANISH MAFIA
C

hloé:
LMAO do they have a son maybe u can get a Ina relationship..
Me:

They do have a son he around my age but I'll text u after love u chloé
C

hloé
Ok bye Cass tell me what happens love u

The car stops at this Fancy restaurant my mom and my dad get the car and I just follow them.

They found they leader of the Spanish Mafia and heads over to them saying there hellos and introducing me.

"This our daughter Cassandra Rossi she's 22" my father says as a smile showing my dimples to Fernando and his son who took over the Spanish Mafia "this is my son Antonio 23" they both smile.

We shake hands and sit down listening to are parents talk about business

"Hey my name is Antonio your Cassandra again right?"he says

"Yeah I'm definitely Cassandra" I say

"Why are you so sarcastic"he asks looking at me in the eyes "I mean my parents already told you that didn't they" I say throwing a fake smile "I see your a feisty little one" he says look away " Your literally one year older than me I'm not a fucking child" I say he just rolls his eyes and starts looking around again.