Chapter 20-June 1st

(LAST CHAPTER IS LIKE FHE END OF MAY SO LIKE THE 31st SO YEAH!)

I shift in the bed turning to my other side but feeling something wet on the bed....

Did you pee yourself

Wait

I sit up quickly waking Antonio he jolts awake "what what w- what happened" he says "Antonio I'm in labor wake your ass up" I yell.

Good thing we packed our hospital bag last night.

"joder bebé mierda mierda mierda mierda" he say jumping out of bed "lemme go tell everyone ok bebé" he says running out with Karma behind him.

"cazzo che diavolo dovrei fare" I say getting up from the bed going to the closet.

I get some sweat pants and a white shirt.

"Fuck" I yell these contractions are so bad "oh shit I'm back Cass calm down" "Antonio I'm in labor I recommend we leave now before I have the baby's now" I say as Antonio get my shoes putting them on me then grabbing the hospital bag and my phone he helps me down the stairs going to the car.

He takes us to the Range Rover opening the door putting me in.

"Antonio we forgot the car seats" I say "it's ok Chloé said she can bring them" he says I hum he closes the door getting in the driver seat starting the car.
___________________________

We have been in the hospital for awhile last time the doctor came I was only 5 centimeters dilated not very much no baby's out of me yet.

"I'm so freaking tired" I mumble to Antonio "I know you woke up at 3am" he says "I just want theses baby's out of me" I say he laughs kissing my hand.

Antonio has been sitting here ever since we got here he told me everytime I have a bad contraction squeeze his hand.

Husband material

"Hey guys I'm your doctor for the rest of the day well.. until you have the baby's so I'm going to see how dilated you are" the doctor says checking "how long have your contractions been apart" she asks "um I think around 15 minutes" I say "ok looks like you're around 7 centimeters dilated I know contractions have been really bad meaning your getting really close to birth so we can get ready to birth your baby's" she says I nod looking at Antonio as he hums "I will come back in maybe and hour or two if anything press that red button and also keep track on how close your contractions are" she says walking out.

"I'm excited" I say but then get a really contraction I whine in pain "never mind" I say sighing .

We're going to be here for awhile.
__________________________.

"Hey guys I'm back here to check how dilated you are do you know how far your contractions have been" she asks "uh maybe like couple minutes apart" I say then whine in pain.

"Well couple minutes which is good because we can start labor" she says calling a couple more doctors.

IM IN LABOR

"Ok husband boyfriend?"

"Fiancé"

"Ok well I need you to hold her hand just in case and when I say push Cassandra push okay" she says I nod looking up at Antonio as kisses my hand "ok push and it okay if you scream"

Yes I scream in pain many times.

"Ok I see a head push one more time" she says as I push again hearing a cry "ok baby boy out you still have one more Cassandra push for me a couple more time baby girl is almost here " she says as I push again.

"I see her head baby" Antonio says as push again hearing her cry.

I'm crying.

"You did good" Antonio says kissing my forehead as the doctor comes with a sheet of paper " alright I need a name for the baby's so first baby which was baby boy"

"Nico Gonzalez" I say

"Ok baby girl"

"Brielle Gonzalez" Antonio says

"Beautiful names baby's are perfectly fine and healthy they will come out with them in 15 minutes I recommend having Dada's shirt off for the skin to skin contact also mamas too" the doctor says.

"Also Cassandra you did great congratulations to the both of you" she says walking out of the room.

Couple minutes have past and another doctor came in to give us the baby's she also told us that we should be able to leave the hospital tomorrow or today.

They both open their eyes with Brielle having light brown eyes and Nico having grey eyes like his dad they both have wavy hair like me and Brielle has dimples on both cheeks and Nico only has one.

They are just perfect

Brielle is already a daddy's girl she won't leave him she always falls asleep with him and everything I've had Nico.

We also told Chloé to bring the car seats and everyone.

Specking of them

They come inside with Chloé running to me "congratulations" she whispers seeing the baby's sleep "awww I love them already" Mateo says Amelia come to me hugging me then Antonio after "OMG they are so cute!" Mary says "when will you guys be able to leave" Amelia asks "they said today or tomorrow most likely tomorrow" I say.

"Awe I'm so proud of you Cass" Amelia says kissing my cheek.

"Awe I'm so sad I don't want to move out of the house now" Chloé says "it's okay you can visit all the time" I say to her then Brielle starts crying.

I look at Antonio as he looks at me then picks her up as she stops crying when she gets picked up "already loving her dad more huh?" Elijah says

"Shut up Elijah" I say to him as he laughs "I thinks she's hungry mi amor" Antonio says I hand him a bottle as he feeds it to her.

"Ok is it just me or do they look very similar aren't they not identical twins?" Chloé says

"eyes Nico has grey eyes and Brielle has light brown eyes also Brielle has two dimples Nico only has one" Antonio says "easy" he ends everyone nods.

"I'm gonna head out it's getting late I love you sis" Amelia says kissing my cheek and hugging Antonio.

"Same I'll see you guys tomorrow I promise" Mateo and Chloé say "ok I love you guys" I say as Mateo gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaving Chloé hugging me then leaving.

"Brielle is sleeping" Antonio says kissing her cheek putting her in the little crib along with Nico.

"Come lay with me" I say to Antonio as he lays next to me "are you happy" he asks "of course I'm very happy to have you with me and our kids healthy" I say kissing his temple after "love you goodnight" he says I kissing my chest as we fall asleep.

We aren't even gonna get a lot anyways.
______________________________________

AWEEE IM HAPPY what do you guys think of there names cause I love them and yeah we are so close to 10k reads and we have 1400 followers on TikTok LIKE I love you guys so much like actually thank you guys so much anyway LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎