Chapter 8-Revenge

⚠️ MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE ⚠️
Sooo basically I'm have benn gone for while I'm sorry school is beating my butt I'm sorry but like comment and vote 💞

Antonio's pov

I'm talking to my dad and he's yelling at me for us walking out the dinner I mean we didn't even have the dinner " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST WALK OUT" he says for the 100th time "DAD WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU SHE GOT FUCKING RAPED" I yell to phone "TELL HER FUCKING PARENTS LIKE THEY CARE AT ALL" I yell " Ok Antonio who raped her" he says in a 'calm voice' "Alex" I say "ese maldito pendejo" my dad says "I'll call you later dad I'll find him he's obviously in California" I say hanging up the phone. I walk in to Cassandra's room seeing her yelling on the "perché non vedi mami ho fatto sesso senza il mio permesso è stato uno stupro" she says in Italian that I don't know "TI ODIO, CAZZO, SI CHIAMA STUPRO" she says starting to cry hanging up the phone jumping on the screaming something in Italian in her pillow "cazzo di stronzi lecca cazzi" she didn't see me so I close the door quietly and and knock "come in" she says.

I open the door with Karma following in the room "are you ok Cass" I ask "no" she mumbles "I just need a fucking hug" she says I mean anything to hold Cassandra. I walk over to her laying on the bed to hug her. When I tell this was the best feeling it was. Me holding Cassandra and her holding me was nice I just wish I could freaking kiss her right now. I hear light sniffles probably meaning she fell asleep.

I try moving her hand away from my neck but she pulls me closer guess I'll just take a nap too.

❣︎

It's been a couple hours since me and Cassandra fell asleep. It was so nice I wake up with my hands on her waist. I pull them away stirling around turning my back to face her.

I need to get up to find Alex he hurt my woman so I need to hurt him. I try getting up but Cassandra holds me closer.

"Where are you going?" She mumbles

"Just to do something I'll be back" I say getting up tucking her in more. She turns around falling back asleep. She sleeps a lot damn.

I hear Karma jump off the bed following me I guess I can take her she's gotten really big . She not small anymore but I did train her good.

"Come on karma" I say as she runs down the stairs. I put on her collar and bring her leash just in case.

she's trained off leash.

I grab my car keys opening the door letting karma run out the door.

Karma follows me to the garage while I get in my Mercedes Benz opening the passenger door letting Karma jump in I get in the driver seat starting the car.

Thank God Karma doesn't get car sick she loves car rides. I drive out the garage rolling down the window so Karma can get some air.

I start driving to the warehouse hopefully Cassandra doesn't get scared or something that no one's there.

I get a call it's from Cassandra.

"Hello" I say "where are you" she says "I'm going to the wearhouse do you need anything" I ask "no i- who's gonna be there" she says "me.." I say "and.."she says "fine the dude that raped you..." I say "are you gonna kill him" she ask "I don't know maybe" I say "why can't I come" she asks "I thought you wouldn't want to.. I mean he did rape you" I say confused "turn the car around and come pick me up" she demands "now Antonio" she says hanging up the phone.

That was unexpected I guess I'll go get her. I find a street where I can do a U-turn cutting off some cars making my way back home.

I pull up to the house calling her tell her I'm here she walks out heading to the car opening the door.