Chapter 13-My family

it's like 8am and I wake up to banging on the front door Karma going fucking crazy I look over to my side seeing Cassandra waking up.

I sit up quickly putting on a shirt hurrying downstairs I open the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER" some guy that look like Cass yells.

Cassandra stands at the top of the "what the hell Mateo" she says and the guy..well Mateo now calms down.

Cassandra comes downstairs running up to him giving him a hug.

"Why didn't mom or dad tell me how were leaving" he says "I don't know they wanted me gone" she says.

"I'm confused who is this" I say "this is my brother Mateo" she says pulling out the hug.

"Hey man sorry for going full on crazy Italian on you" he says giving me his hand to shake his hand I take it.

"I'm Antonio Cassandras boyfriend" I say as he looks at Cassandra "finally" he mutters "shut up Mat" she rolls her eyes going up Karma for her to stop growling.

"Please tell me did you bring Mary and Kai" Cassandra ask her brother "I did let me go get them" Mateo says walking out.

"Sorry I didn't know he was gonna show up like that" she says to me "it's fine I mean he's your brother" I say to her after a little kid runs in. He's maybe like 4 or 5.

"Auntie Casper" the little boy yells "hi Kai" she says lifting him up a Woman comes in running after him "oh my gosh Kai stop running away from me" she says running after a little bit with two different colored eyes she's a little taller than Cassandra shes a ginger.

"Hey Cass" she says going up to hug her "who's he" she whispers to Cass "my boyfriend" she says she nods "hi I'm Mary" she says to me "I hope you have lots of rooms in here because Mateo kinda brought everyone here" Mary says.

"Really!" Cassandra says putting down Kai going outside with a big smile on her face with her dimples. She's outside no shoes just some shorts and one of my t-shirts "HEY BITCH" another girl says blond hair "Chloé" Cassandra says as Chloé runs up her hugging each other I'm glade her people are here anything to make my Belleza happy".

Cassandras pov
"he's a hottie" Chloé whispers to me I slap her arm going to my sister "Amelia" I tell she looks over with Gabriel on her side "Auntie Casper" Gabriel yells jumping out his mom's arms. He comes up to me giving me a hug I pick him up putting him on my side hugging my sister "hey Cass why didn't mom or dad tell us anything about you leaving" she says "I don't know" I say "hey Elijah" I tell to my brother in law "hey Cass".

I walk back to Antonio see him talking to Kai "are you my uncle" he asks Antonio nods getting down to his level"are you and auntie Casper married" he asks another question "very soon" he whispers standing up "hey baby" he says I smile "who are you" he says in a cute little voice "Gabriel" he says hiding in my shoulder "he's a little shyer than Kai" I say to Antonio he nods "happy?"he asks me I nod smiling "oh I have a question and I don't wanna be mean why does your brother and Kai have two colored eyes" he ask "oh he this eye condition called heterochromia so one eyes is brown and one eyes is blue same with Kai" I explained he nods

"Let's go inside everyone" I say walking inside with Gabriel still on my side "I'm kinda scared of your dog" "same" Elijah and Mateo say I love over seeing her growling "Karma stop that" I say while she stops. I make my way to the couch sitting down with Gabriel "I think my son like you more than us" Amelia says looking at Elijah than me I laugh. Antonio comes to sit next to us Gabriel in the middle and me and Antonio on his sides "I want on of those" Antonio whispers to me I smile "awe look how cute" they all say "um anyways let's show them there rooms" I say to Antonio he nods standing helping me get up.

We walk down this hallway to where the rooms are downstairs "there are three rooms two master bedrooms and one is a regular one" Antonio says. Amelia picks the one on the right and Mateo pick the left "the kids can I have this one I'll make Antonio get bunk beds" I say "Chloé come with me" I say walking her upstairs "this is your bedroom it's a master" I say "cute" she says "thanks you" she says I nod going to my room with Antonio he closes the door behind us. I lay on the bed while Antonio goes to lay on my stomach "I really want one of those with you" he says "Antonio they're called kids" I say giggling.

He sits up kissing me starting to make out he turns us around so I'm on top I start grinding on his member as I feel it get hard. He groans in the kiss giving me butterflies he places his hands on my ass squeezing it making me moan a little.

He pulls out the kiss "I wanna fuck you so bad" he mumbles "do it" I say back putting my hand on his chest going down to his dick rubbing it he groans.

He flips me over so I'm on my back he pulls down his pants along with his boxer showing his dick.

My eyes widen at his size he pulls down my shorts then my underwear.

He puts his finger in my pussy "so wet for me baby" he says teasing my with his tip "ready" he says I nod. He puts his dick in my slowly as we both moan out "fuck your so tight" he says pulling out and in again and again.

"Antonio!" I moan out "faster" I say as he goes faster hitting my soft spot "I'm gonna cum Antonio" I moan out as he pounds into me faster and with that I cum all over his dick.

He pulls out laying on top of me out of breath "you okay" he asks "yes I'm fine" I say. He stands up going to the bathroom getting a towel wetting it wiping my thighs.

He puts the blankets over me laying down right next to me "your okay right" he asks again "yes baby I'm perfectly fine" I say "let's just take a nap" I says cuddling into him kissing his neck while I close my eyes falling asleep.

HEYYYYYY the smut in this chapter isn't the best but I tried y'all😅 tell me what I need to work on don't lie to me also this book just hit 1.23k thank you guys sm  I walk have a question what's everyone's favorite TV show or movie? Anyways love y'all ❤️

23k thank you guys sm  I walk have a question what's everyone's favorite TV show or movie? Anyways love y'all ❤️

<3𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆❤︎