Chapter 3-Moving away

Antonio's pov

After I finish talking with my dad I see Cassandra waiting for me at the stairs"let's get going Cassandra" I tell her as I head to my car.

I open the door for Cassandra waiting for her to get in " you know I can do that myself" she says while getting in the car " I know but I'm kinda your husband now" I say smirking as she rolls her eyes I shut the door of my car and get in the driver seat and start driving down the driveway.

-

We make it to the private jet I park my car somewhere getting out and opening the door for Cassandra.

"Why can't I just open the door for myself Antonio " she says irritated I ignore her and go to the jet.

Cassandra's pov
As I'm on my phone I feel the car stop I look up and see we are at this private jet.

Antonio gets out the car and just as I'm about to open the car door he opens it for me "why can't I just open the door for myself " I say irritated as he just ignores me.

"You know its kinda rude ignoring your ' future wife ' don't you think " I say.

" what.. I had nothing to reply to your comment what did you want me to do kiss you on the way out of the door" Antonio says.

I freeze at his words as he turns around looking at me "You wanted me to kiss you Cassandra? " He says smirking.

"No I didn't " I say raising my voice.

"I know your lying Cassandra I mean who wouldn't wanna kiss me right " he says

"EWW can we just go on the plane now Antonio" I say walking past him going inside the jet as he follows behind me.

I find I seat on the jet as Antonio sits next to me "how long is the flight to California" " around 13 hours.." Antonio says I sigh. I have to deal with this dude for 13 hours this must be fun.

 I have to deal with this dude for 13 hours this must be fun

Antonio's pov

"How long is the flight to California" Cassandra asks " around 13 hours " I say and she sighs.

"well.. we could get to know each other " I recommend " sure I'll go first...my nickname is Cass or Casper I have two nephews Gabe and Kai they always call me auntie Casper.. and I've always wanted a dog and my brother has heterochromia" Cassandra says.

"Ok.. I don't have any siblings I also wanted a dog specifically a doberman and if I ever had a kid I would want a girl.."I say as she looks at me
surprised.

"When is your birthday Antonio?.." Cassandra asks why she asking for my birthday it's not important "people say it's rare but my birthday is January 1st" I say.

"Antonio that's cool your birthday is on new years!" She says in excitement I smile.

"When is your birthday Cassandra ?" I ask.

"January 19th actually " she says smiling showing her beautiful dimples I smile back.

Is it to early to fall for her she's the prettiest girl I've seen I already love everything about her.

Her hair her eyes her smile with her dimples.

I lost my thoughts when I feel weight on my shoulder I look over and see Cassandra sleeping.

I pick he up in a bridal style taking her to the room in the jet.

I lay her on the bed while I work.

This was a very short chapter I was rushes and had stuff to do so if you see spelling mistakes it's bcuz I was rushed and I will edit it later on also I got 919 views on my first TikTok 😶 I'm so speechless I just wanna say thank you also feel free to tell me what I should work on in all my chapters ik it's bad so far.

Word count: 652