Chapter 22- Everything will be alright

Great today is the ball celebrating our one year anniversary even though we weren't even married yet.

Do I want to go

No

I just want to stay home with my baby's and sleep I don't want anything to happen to me or Antonio we need to come home clean no one in the hospital cause I know how these things go.

"Antonio let's go were gonna be late" I yell for him as I run down the stairs "I'm right behind you calm down" he says as I open the front door speed walking to the car.

We have to go pick up our outfit my parents had it specific husband and wife wear white and everyone else wear any color BUT THE COLOR WHITE.

Antonio open the door for me then runs to his side starting the car.

"I don't want to go to this thing" I say as Antonio speeds out the Gates " it's only for a night we'll leave before you know it" he says keeping his eyes on the road then putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it.

I don't even like my parents why would I wanna see them they don't even like me why would they wanna see me.

"You overthink to much bebé you will be fine we will be fine we will go home to our kids and family we are in the Mafia highest ranked together we can protect ourselves and each other" Antonio says kissing my hand.

"Your ring looks so beautiful" he says looking at it then back to the road.

I smile then seeing his hand still on mine rubbing it.

"I think we're going to look good" he says "yeah?" I say looking at him "yeah" he whispers.

"Oh have you noticed Mason and Chloé have be hanging out with each other much I think tonight they are going to announce they are dating" I say "really" he says I hum and then he parks the car opening his door then mines.

I get out holding on to Antonio's hand as we go in the shop.

"Hello gorgeous couple how may I help you today" a lady's says I smile "thank you and I'm here to pick up a dress for the name Cassandra Gonzalez" I say as Antonio plays with my ring slightly.

"Ok one second" she says walking to a different room.

"Oh my gosh I love your last name where did you get it." Antonio says in a sarcastic girly voice as I smile and little looking up at him as he gives me a smile.

" Did I ever tell you how cute your dimples are" Antonio says "yes you've even told it to Brielle and Nico too" I say "oh really" he says like he's never did before.

"Okay here's your dress" the lady says giving me the dress "thank you have a nice day" I say to her as she wishes the same "okay not time to get your suit?" I ask Antonio "actually no because Mason went to that shop so I told him if he could mine so I'm good" he says kissing me then opening the door for me.

He starts the car "what do you want to do now bebé" he says.

"I just want to go home to our baby's" I say as he starts the car and starts driving there.

-

It's been a couple hours since we had to get our stuff now its time to leave I have to leave to go to some fake ball.

I really want to call it off just to spend time with my kids but I have to do this "watch me babies please Mary if anything happens or you need help call me I will be back here" I say "I'll take care of them don't worry just have fun please" she says kissing my cheek.

Good thing I don't have lipstick on.

I go over to Brielle kissing her then to Nico then leaving.