Chapter 14-Happy!

edited-Get this chapter to 20 likes and 15 Comments

I cried making this chapter ITS NOT SAD IM JUST SAD so if there is some typos its my tears..

My siblings are so comfortable already they left me and Antonio with their kids no one is here not even Chloé she said she wanted to help them with building something.

Oh yeah they're moving to California with us I don't know why but they said they are?

So Chloé went them so it's just me Antonio Kai and Gabriel.

I walk downstairs seeing Antonio already have them eating breakfast "hi auntie Casper" the boys say at the same time "hey baby" Antonio say while stuffing some eggs in his mouth.

Walking in the kitchen I go to the fridge to get an apple "your food is in the microwave Belleza" Antonio says "I'm not that hungry I'll eat it later?" I say back he nods.

"Auntie Uncle Antonio's food is so good" Kai yells "I know do you want him to cook more" I whisper to him he nods smiling I giggle as Antonio come up behind me "are you guys talking about me" he says referring to me Kai and Gabriel "No" Gabe says giggling.

"Ok boys finish your breakfast then we can do something fun" I say after that someone knocks on the door.

Karma jumps up from her bed barking like the protective dog she is.

"Oh calm down Karma" I say as I walk up to the door opening it.

"Hey Cassandra is Antonio here" Mason ask "yeah come in he's in the kitchen" I say.

He walks in and freezes "you guys already had kids?" He says looking at Kai and Gabe

"Shut up Mason these are Cassandras nephews" Antonio says "ohh" he says

"hello" he says to the kids Kai obviously waves before Gabe "Hi" Kai says.

Why does he have so much energy

Mason smile going to tell Antonio something.

"What should we do boys." I ask them "play with Karma" Gabe says jumping out the chair to Karma "Gabe how about we watch a movie Karma is sleeping" I say to him "okay" he says sadly.

"What do we wanna watch" I say going to Disney+ "ALADDIN" Kai screams "making everyone look to the living room "calm down" I say putting Aladdin on the TV.

"I'll be back I'm going to get snacks" I say walking to the kitchen looking in the cabinets to get popcorn.

I can't fucking reach it.. problems of be kinda short...

"Need help?" Antonio says "no shit sherlock" I say to him as he walk up behind me grabbing the popcorn handing it to me.

"Can you get the boys some drinks like Capri Suns or something" I say "yup" he says grabbing them from the fridge.

I put the popcorn in the microwave waiting for it to finish. Antonio comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me with his head resting on mine.

"I think I have baby fever" Antonio says "HUH?" I say turning around.

"I don't think loving kids is baby fever well..." I say thinking "we should have a kid of our own" Antonio says.

"If you want"he says "I do but idk if it's early or something" I say "we should talk about it later let's go to the boys" he says walking to the living room. Sitting on the couch I sit next to him "I wanna sit with uncle toni" Gabe says that's Antonio's new nickname.