Chapter 19-my everything

Everyone is knocked out from the gender reveal is Cassandra told Chloé to add alcohol there because she wanted everyone have fun even though she can't drink.

I didn't drink I didn't want to get drunk and have her help me go up to bed when I needed to but it's fine.

I'm downstairs making everyone breakfast since everyone likes my cooking and because no one's gonna cook if they are hanged over.

I'm making pancakes and a couple walffles only because Cassandra is the only who like walffles.

Specking of Cassandra here she comes "hey hermosa" I say as she comes up to me leaning on my chest "what's wrong mi amor" I ask her.

"niente I just want you right now" she says "ok let me do finish the eggs they won't take long" I say "can I just lean on you till you get done" she asks "sí baby" I say finishing up the eggs.

After I get finished I wrap my arms around Cassandra as she hums.

"I think they know you're here" she says as she puts my hand on her belly then I feel one of the baby's kick.

I smile swaying side to side as I hum "can we watch a movie" she asks "yup in our room" I say helping her up the stairs.

Her belly has gotten really big now the due date is June 13th but they might come sooner or later hopefully they come sooner.

Anyways we walk to our room and Cass lays on the bed going to Netflix "oo let's watch despicable me " she yells she's watched that movie the 100 times already "didn't you already watch that already baby" I ask "ya but I'm going to watch it again" she says in a stern voice "ok ok" I say before she yells at me I just lay down as she follows me after putting her arms around my torso as I put my hand on her belly again.

When we start the movie in like 15 minutes into the movie she will be knocked out sleep.

And I was right

She literally just woke up for the morning and now she's sleep and I don't know what to do i will just fall asleep with her with my belleza.
______________________________

I wake feeling licking on my face.

I already know how this is

"Karma what the hell" I say sitting up quickly as she jumps up with me I look around seeing that Cassandra isn't here.

I'll call her

I go to my contacts and go to Cassandra as she answers in 2 rings.

"si il mio futuro marito" she says in Italian.

"Hey mi amor where are you" I ask "oh me at Chloé are looking at her new apartment she just got" she says.

"Well we are kinda decorating it so do you need anything mio marito" she asks

"No I was just asking where you were" I say

"Yeah Chloé..oh yeah we are actually on our way home" she says as I hear a car door close "alright baby be safe love you" I say then hanging up the phone before she can say I love you more.

"Wake your ass up Antonio" I hear Mary yell.

She literally my fucking sister at this point

"I am what do you want" I say as she stands in my room "oh well uh I wondering if you could like watch the kids while we go work on the house you know" she ask "yeah sure " I say getting up "ok we are leaving now es mejor que cuides a mis hijos" she says in Spanish.

"yo te voy a calmar señora loca" I say as she slaps my arm "don't call me that" she says walking out as I follow "ok Gabe you get to stay with uncle you too Kai" she says as they jump up in excitement.