Chapter 17-Glow

It's currently 1:30 in the afternoon everyone is awake but Cass.

"Oh my gosh stop complaining the baby's are taking all her fucking energy dumb fuck" Amelia says to me

"But she hasn't eaten all day" I complain more.

"I swear Antonio if you wake up any pregnant woman you will get fucking slapped to a new generation" she says in a stern voice I roll my eyes.

"Ok fine just going to lay with her" I say walking up the stairs.

"Antonio if she comes down here and tells me you woke her up I'm fucking you up" she yells "I won't " I say back.

I walk in our room seeing Cassandra hugging a pillow. I move the pillow replacing it with my torso as she groan pulling me closer.

"What time is it" she ask "1:30" I say back as she laughs a little "I didn't think I was going to sleep that long" she says

"Did I wake you" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"Great" I say "why" she asks "because your sister gave me a speech to not wake up a pregnant woman and she threaten me if I woke you up...she said she would slap me to a new generation...." I say as Cassandra bursts out laughing.

"Your kidding" she says I shake my head no "she really did" she asks again "yeah" I say back she sighs.

I place my hand on her belly rubbing her "we should go to the baby store to go get stuff" I say "I agree" she says.

I sit up walking to the closet "I'm picking out and outfit for you" I yell to Cass.

"No" she says walking to the closet "I already have an outfit" she says getting a long grey dress and a cream colored cropped shirt.

"Can you hand me those" she says pointing to some white shoes as I grab the giving it to her after.

"Thanks" she says going to the bathroom going to get ready.

Cassandras pov

"I'm definitely not doing my makeup" I say to myself putting on the dress then the shirt over it.

Cassandras outfit

"Antonio" I yell "sí, mi amor" he says walking in the bathroom

"Can you tie my shoes for me?" I ask "cualquier cosa por ti mi amor" he says.

I love when he speaks Spanish to me

"Hey that better not be nothing bad" I said slapping his head "it's not and ow" he says tying my shoes standing up after the giving me a quick kiss.

"grazie amore mio" I say "hey that better not be bad" he says copying me "oh shut up Antonio" I say putting my hair up in half up and down style leaving some strands out.