Chapter 6-Brirthday

Cassandras pov

Today is Antonio's birthday and I'm so excited. For no reason obviously I just want to celebrate.

Then I found the box for something I have planned and start heading to the pet store yes the pet store to pick up a dog. I got him a dog a doberman. I park my car heading in the store.

"Hello how may I help you" the worker says. "Hello I'm here to pick out a dog " "uh of course what kind of breed". "I'm looking for a doberman" "ok " he says taking me to where all the doberman puppies are.

"Here are the dobermans if you find one come to the desk up front." I look around and see this one doberman.

She's so beautiful I bend down to pet her as she comes to me letting me pet her

I walk to the front counter "hey I found a dog can I get it please" "yes of course" he say walking to where they are.

"Which one is it ?" He says looking at me. I pick up the one I wanted holding her to the check out paying. He gives me a pick collar and leash I put it on her walking out thanking the dude.

I walk out to my car picking up the the dog putting it in the passenger seat. I start driving hopefully Antonio likes her thank God I got her stuff beforehand.

Minutes later

I made it home making sure Antonio isn't there yet but texted him just in case he said he was at the office. I get the dog and get the pet stuff hiding it in my room.

I hear the door open seeing Antonio walk in. "ANTONIO CLOSE YOUR FUCKING EYES RIGHT NOW " I yell running down the stairs seeing his eyes closed. I walk closer to him putting the Dog on the floor "open your eyes " I say. He opens his eyes looking at me. "What?" He say in confusion I look at him and roll my eyes "On the floor dummy " I say.

He looks on the floor seeing the dog he looks at me then the dog then at me again "Did you really-" he say smiling at me " Yes!" I say smiling back. He picks up the dog and looks at her then he hugs me "thank you so much Cassandra" he say smiling.

"What are you going to name her?" I say. " I'm gonna name her Karma " he say I smile at him agreeing.

He puts Karma on the ground to explore. "We probably need dog stuff right?" He says "No I did already " I say running upstairs to get the dog stuff showing him.

1 hour later

I've been in my room in bed doing nothing when I could be downstairs with Antonio and Karma. I get up going downstairs seeing Antonio training Karma. Already training her to be a guard dog.

" Your really training her right now?" I say walking towards Antonio

" Yeah if I want her to be a guard dog you have to train her now" he says "Wait a guard dog like she will stay outside like your guards?" I say "of course not Cassandra " he says I hum

"Ok then carry on " I say waking in to the kitchen to get a snack. I look in the refrigerator and find some strawberries I LOVE STRAWBERRIES

I smile taking them out rinsing them off in water. "Why are you so happy" Antonio says "because there's strawberries " I say smiling at him "you like strawberries?" He asks "yeah didn't I just say that.." " I guess you did " he says

Ok anyways I put the strawberries in a bowl and eat on the island going on my phone then I get a notification from this cake place telling me to get Antonio's cake.

"oh I got to go Antonio I'll see you in a second" I say running out the door to my car. Oh yeah I asked Antonio is someone could bring a Land Rover here to California because that's the only car I actually want here.

Anyways I open the gates driving to the cake place. I just remembered it don't even know if he likes cake or cupcakes I just got him regular cake hopefully he likes it all it say is happy birthday Antonio literally that's all.

I pull up to the cake place I don't know the name of walking up to the door asking for the cake. They thankfully gave it to me what if they threw the cake away what if I drop the cake right now. I think it's a bad Idea so I just open my car door putting the cake on the seat then run to the driver seat turning on the car.

The cake place isn't even that far away from Antonio's house so I make it home in like a couple minutes. I walk in the house hearing karma barking but stops when she sees me and start jumping on my leg.

"I can't pet you right now karma" I whisper. " Hey Cassandra what's that.." I hear Antonio say " um it's a- nothing" I say turning my back towards him " Your lying " he says slowly walking towards me " no I'm not " I say placing the cake on the back counter turning around so I'm facing him smiling he just smiles back at me walking to me.

He's literally right in front of me I push him back " you can't see what this is " I say still trying to hide his came "Cassandra let me see what you have " he says in a like anger tone kind of like my dad " fine " I walk away seeing him look at the cake " you got a cake for me Cassandra" he asks " yeah dug it for your birthday " I say.

He opens the cake looking at it " do you like it?" I say " no I like cupcakes" he say "REALLY" I scream " no I'm just kidding" he say " Oh mio dio, stupido fottuto idiota" I say shaking my head he just laughs at me "your so dumb Antonio I thought you actually didn't want it YOU ASSHOLE" I say "ok ok I'm sorry Cassandra calm down" he says I roll my eyes "stai zitto" I mutter

Minutes later

"C'mon let me sing happy birthday to you Antonio" I say pulling out a lighter lighting the candles while he stands in front of the cake " happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Antonio happy birthday to you" I sing perfectly to him as he blows out the candles " YAY!" I say clapping " thank you Cassandra" he says " no problem I'm going to be good night" I say going upstairs to lay in bed thinking about stuff falling asleep.

HEYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSS ANYWAYS hey I hope this chapter was good and guess what I GOT #23 FOR ALLIANCE I FEEL FAMOUS Ik it's not a lot but it is for Mee just cause also I made Instagram account for Antonio and Cassandra
cassandraxrossi antonioxxgonzalez
So yeah LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS❤️❤️❤️
Word count:1139

HEYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSS ANYWAYS hey I hope this chapter was good and guess what I GOT #23 FOR ALLIANCE I FEEL FAMOUS Ik it's not a lot but it is for Mee just cause also I made Instagram account for Antonio and Cassandra cassandraxrossi antonioxxgonzal...

Breee❤︎❣︎