Solis and Luna's Description

Solis and Luna are 2 humongous monstrous Cybertronian female snakes. Their bodies are equally 400 Meters long, and 20 Meters in diameter for their heads.

Solis possesses the same features as a cobra snake with her hood spanning 30 Meters wide and has two pairs of giant fangs. Her vertically sharp dagger-like pupils and eyes are both glittering bright red. On the back of her hood, she has two giant 'XX' glows similarly bright red.

Luna possesses the same features as a normal snake but with six spread-out spikes protruding on her head pointing backwards forming a crown. Her eyes are similar to Solis but glittering bright blue. On top of her head, she has an 'X' that glows bright blue.

Both of the humongous serpents can combine from their upper jaws to create a singular four-eye merged snake. The difference is that Luna's face will be seen upside down. If they merge, they are called Eclipse.

Also if they were to combine, Luna, being the lower jaw of Eclipse, she is upside down and her jaw will split away from one another with a fang on each side. Therefore, Eclipse's mouth opens up like a three-pointed star.

Solis and Luna's metallic scale-like armor on their body are black. Following the color of their eyes, the insides of Solis' mouth and the underside of her hood are glowing bright red. Similarly, Luna's mouth is glowing bright blue.

If they were to combine into the four-eyed snake Eclipse, the insides of their mouth are also followed by the color of their eyes. Solis being the upper jaw of Eclipse is red, while Luna is blue. Also, Luna being the belly of Eclipse is striped blue-black.

Unlike Shape Shifter where he could split and control many bodies, Solis and Luna has their personality and soul. Also, they are not Shape Shifter's pet, but rather in human terms... they are like his own daughters.

As for their past, they were born on Earth, created by him. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown Shape Shifter himself doesn't know why he created them. All he knew was that he was given the idea to create her by someone, from his distant past... of centuries long war.

Personality:

Just like Shape Shifter, they have a curious mindset about life during their time traveling everywhere on Earth. The moment, they discovered that humans are hunting Cybertronians and experimenting on them, they too despise the humans.

---

A/N

Solis and Luna are like the snakes in the picture, except the one on the right, its blue-colored areas are bright red.