Spectacled Drawback

3rd P.O.V

After Haru teleported far away but still in the middle of the desert, he started off his stress relief by using Ice Demon Slayer Magic.

Summoning sheathed Heiwa behind his armoured waist, he reaches out to it and grabs it with his left-hand.

Unsheathing Heiwa, it lets out a soft yet satisfying sound, Shinggg...

Pivoting around with unsheathed Heiwa pointed forward, shards of ice manifests themselves then spirals around him on the ground. Those ice that were dancing around him then froze everything at a 10 Kilometer radius. The sandy grounds, the canyons and surrounding air has been frozen into ice.

'I need to release the pressure, otherwise I'll be consumed...'

----

Back at the campsite, after Kagura changed into her new set of clothes, which is her pink flowered purple-colored kimono, she then exits the Dropship. Upon exiting, she saw Optimus standing looking into the distance where the sun is rising. On the other hand, she could sense that overwhelming eerie Magic Power even though he is far away, but she knew that it's Haru.

Kagura than walks up to him, "Hello Optimus..."

The 28 Feet tall Autobot heard a voice then glances down at his left-leg as Kagura stood right beside him, "Good morning Ms. Mikazuchi..."

"Kagura is fine..." She insists to Optimus whose hands are on his hips, "...I'm assuming that you could feel that overwhelming energy?" She asks.

"Energy...?" Optimus echoes troubled which made the wizard surprised but listens to the Autobot leader. He then turns back to the distance which has nothing but plain sandy field, "...I couldn't sense this energy you said, but the temperature started to rapidly decline at an alarming rate..."

"...Is this Haru's doing?" The cold freezing air could be felt blowing towards them.

"Ice Demon Slayer Magic, that's what Ru told me..." She speaks up which made Optimus to look down at her to listen, "...as the term implies, this magic is used to slay demons. To be precise, exorcise..."

"Demons?" Optimus echoes curiously, "...As in the religious cultures demons that humans believe in?"

"Something similar, but the more powerful ones. The ones that could brutally torture, and break humans' minds..." Kagura glances at Optimus' slight wide blue glowing mechanical orbs, than back at Haru's direction with a hand cupping her chin, "...I never anticipated that could freeze an entire desert..."

'It's like there's more room to grow...' Kagura mused to herself.

Optimus is sent to surprise hearing her comment assuming that what Haru displayed is not his limit.

A few meters away, a young blond-haired girl who's shivering uncontrollably is walking towards Kagura and Optimus, "ACHOO! ACHOO!" She covers her mouth, "...How come...*Shiverrr-* ...it suddenly became so cold..." Tess whines with her arms folded tightly.

Unlike Tessa who is wearing a long pair jeans, with a brown-colored jacket and shivering uncontrollably, Kagura is wearing a japanese kimono, who is unfazed of the weather. She also has Archenemy in her left hand.

"H-how are y-y-you not freezing in that outfit?" Tessa shivers while gazing at Kagura's pink flowered purple-themed kimono.

"I've gotten used to it~" The swordswoman simply replies gesturing to her kimono leaving Tessa baffled.