KSI Raid

Haru P.O.V

Several hours later of Cade infiltrating KSI attempting to obtain information with Drift as his transport, Eclipse volunteered herself into hacking KSI's database. We never told anyone though because I wanted to see what she can do.

Is she even aware of her own systems?

When Cade and Drift returned, they explain to us about KSI moving in vehicles to do something called Scanning. Apparently, KSI scans those shipped vehicles because they giving them an Alternate Mode of their own.

Cade also plans on bringing Bumblebee into KSI, just because he intends on passing through the backdoor.

~~KSI Infiltration Day~~
~~9AM~~

While Shane, Cade and Bumblebee travels to KSI for Cade's planned infiltration, the rest of us were are outside a building isolated from public eyes. Everyone is in their Alternate Modes while I am seating cross-legged on Shape Shifter's Alternate Mode, Suburban 2014. Gura is seated at Ratchet's driver seat with the door open, and her facing outwards.

After what felts like days of Eclipse hacking into KSI, even though it has been hours, I found out that her system is severely lagging. I turn back to face her while she is colied up beside the car in her Beta Mode, which is 30 feet long simillar to Shape Shifter's height, "Eclipse, have you manage to obtain anything from KSI yet?"

She then lifts her head, gazing at me. Eclipse began by Cemetary Wind's objective.

Originally, they're suppose to work with the Autobots to hunt the remaining Decepticons, but then Cemetary Wind and KSI made a contract with this Lockdown to hunt all remaining Transformers.

Their main objective: Exchange The Seed for Optimus Prime.

The moment I heard that, I couldn't control myself. I smashed my armoured fist down on the rooftop of the Suburban in anger making a loud thud, BAMMM! "You humans are as stupid as you can ever be! Bringing extinction upon yourselves!"

Suddenly Optimus transforms into his Robot Mode and Gura stares at me in shock, "Ru what's wrong? What did you see?" She steps out Ratchet's driver.

"KSI and Cemetery Wind's main objective is to capture Optimus, in exchange for The Seed-!" I told them.

Optimus clenches his fists but he still conceals his rage. Gura and Tessa looks completely confused, but still grasp the gravity of the situation.

"So they were hunting me from the beginning?" Optimus mutters. Eclipse nods to him in response, "...My Autobots were hunted, killed and slaughtered all because of me..."

Suddenly Bumblebee arrived with Shane inside. Later, Cade he show us the insides of KSI's facilities through that drone he stole, "I'm in, are you seeing this? They're melting them..."

"No..." Gura covers her mouth in horror of seeing what's before her teary eyes, "...what the hell..." She saw the footage in Ratchet's Suburban ceiling.

What Cade projected is the background of a labratory with some severed heads Decepticons, and a red-colored head wearing blue-visors which stood out. Dozens of people are seen wearing safety equipments, equipped with tools used for smelting.

As for me, I've lost it including Prime, "They slaughtered Leadfoot, the others!" BAM! He slams his fist onto the concrete ground where a lamppost stood yelling in frustration, "...I'm gonna tear them apart!"