Saving a life

~~2 Months Later~~

Haru P.O.V

It's been 2 months since our arrival here and Gura still hasn't woken up yet. I have never heard her voice ever since. I've been by her side for the past Days, Weeks, and now Months.

Within those periods, I was training with Tartaros' Power while balancing on repairing Space Bridge. Right now it's at 90% until its completion. I'm getting worried about her condition.

What is she lacking?

I fully treated her wounds. All the poisonous Carbon and Bane Particles are gone but what is stopping her from waking up?

Suddenly, Eclipse urgently contacted me to exit the Raven Dropship. When I exit, she gestures up facing towards the ceiling of the cavern using her snout, "[Shape Shifter, there's the second Cybertronian getting hunted. Are you going to react...?]"

Upon receiving that information, I slowly turn down facing the ground clenching my armored fists tightly, 'Should I help this one...? But this is the second report of this month... If I ignore it, I will certainly regret it even more...'

I came to my conclusion after that, I release my clenching fists and look at the sharp glittering set of Solis' bright red eyes, and Luna's bright blue eyes, "Eclipse please protect Gura for me..."

"[I will~]" She responds.

I quickly walk back into the Dropship and lightly pat her head with my right human hand, "...Gura... I'm heading out now to save one of them..." My voice stutters with sadness.

As I'm looming over her, I lean my head onto hers and our foreheads touched. I tried not to poke her with my horns, TOUCH... "Please wake up soon..."

"I'll be waiting..." She quietly sleep talks in a calming tone with a kitten-like pur.

When I heard her voice I thought she has woken up, but she's did not, "Thank you, Gura-..." A small smile and a tear rolls down my cheek, "...I'll be back-"

When Eclipse gave me the location, I immediately teleport there. When I arrived, I found myself at what appears to be a seaport with metal containers everywhere.

KABOOM-! Suddenly, an explosion erupted at a faraway pier. Sparks of fire were seen flying everywhere. When I leap up from the ground landing on a nearby crane, what I saw horrified me.

A lime-armored Cybertronian was sprinting for his life until one of his legs got shot off by a missile, KABLAM! With a remaining leg, he takes small hops, "No... please, hold your fire..."

"Ohh..." He groans rolling about, and a convoy of vehicles surrounds the helpless Cybertronian, "...Hold fire, can you not see I've been injured..."

He then clutches his chest painfully with his damaged headlights dimly lighting up, "Lock him in, lock him in-!" A voice from a helicopter projects in a commanding tone.

"Medical Officer Ratchet, I'm a friend-" He lifts his hands while maintaining balance on his knee, "...I'm an Autobot."

'An Autobot...?'

"Why're you running~?!" Suddenly, I heard that familiar arrogant voice. It came from the white-haired human who attempted to hunt me months ago.

"Optimus sent this distress message..." The Cybertronian known as Ratchet then presses a button on his chest while avoidig the blinding lights of the circling helicopters swirling around above the scene, "...CALLING ALL AUTOBOTS, WE ARE UNDER TARGETED ATTACK-! CEASE ALL CONTACTS WITH HUMANS..."