Link of Human & Machine

3rd P.O.V

As the day is slowly turning into dusk, Ratchet who's carrying Kagura, Drift transporting Joshua with the Seed, and Hound are enroute to the rendezvous on the bridge. The Legendary Warriors and Crosshairs are stationed on the bridge blocking any Decepticons from passing through. As for Optimus, he went to battle against Lockdown, along with Cade, Shane, Tessa and Bumblebee assisting Prime.

That just leaves one more unaccounted for, the Cybertronian who struck fear to billions across the world, Predaking. After the massive mechanical dragon spared the Knights' Temenos, he flew towards the rendezvous with his dark-wings spread widely.

"Kagura, we are nearing towards our rendezvous~" Ratchet speaks to Kagura who is seated in the passenger seat of the former's Alternate Mode.

"I... know..." Kagura speaks weakly again. On her face however, it was shown that she has a weak smile gazing at a giant creature's casted shadow on the ground, flying across the skies flapping it's metallic wings.

She glances at the massive shadow leans her head at the window gazing up at him, 'I can't wait to go home...' She mused to herself.

High up soaring in the slightly dark-orange skies, Predaking got a bird's-eye view of the convoy consisting of Ratchet, Hound and Drift.

'Ah-' He reacted, '...There they are~'

Arrived at the appointed rendezvous, Predaking saw a large group Military Personnel(MP), and Police Officers armed to the teeth. The MPs were equipped with Assault Rifles, while the Police Officers aren't.

'Is this the rendezvous...?' While airborne flying smoothly, he had some doubts because of Earth's Military.

He then set his Optics on three familiar vehicles that had arrived to the scene. A blue-colored Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse, a greenish-brown camouflage painted Oshkosh transpart military vehicle, and a lime green customised ambulance-themed 2014 Suburban.

"Eclipse, we are at the rendezvous..." Predaking updates the massive Alpha Mode four-eyed serpent, "...have you arrived as well?"

"[Awaiting for your orders to resurface from the waters-]" Eclipse responds as the combined 400 meter long, 20 meter in diameter snake is located just beneath the deep river.

Sweatdrops... Predaking sweatdrops to even instruct her singularly combined daughters to reveal herself, "Eclipse... just reveal yourself..."

Flap- Flap-

Voooom~

Slowly, the large mechanical dragon landed in the river in front of China's Military Garrison clear of boats, without creating a wave. He than folds his huge black jaggered edged wings along his back, and sits down on all fours.

As for Eclipse, the Alpha Mode snake just resurfaces herself from the base of the river right beside Predaking, Splash~...

When the three Autobots arrived to the designated space, they stopped before two of the most humongous alien life forms on Earth. A giant mechanical Dragon that almost destroyed the Knights' Temenos, and a humongous four-eyed serpent that appeared from the bottom of the river.

It's him... The Destroyer of All, Chaos~ The menacing figure of the one that destroyed half of Cybertron then fled...

"Thank you for helping me, Ratchet-"

"The pleasure's mine~"

After Kagura thanked him, she immediately turns to look up at the dragon's sharp red glowing eyes.