Black Yonders to Home

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

On the outside of the ship the whole world including the Autobots nearby are just gazing at the warship that was transformed from the Cybertronian Dragon. They saw two humanoid figures standing on the outer upper deck on the ship.

They happened to be people waving off to the grounded Autobots before they walked into the top part of the ship which the world assumes to be the Bridge.

"What the hell is taking them so long to leave...?" Cade comments.

"I assume that the shrimp Shape Shifter is preparing for Dark Matter Drive..." Hound holds onto his armoured vest.

"True, the boosters are igniting..." Drift adds on staring at the ship as it is slowly hovering forward.

Slowly, the boosters below the Bow ignites bright blue. It then creates loud screeching sounds showing that the bow is directing the ship pointing 45° up from the waters.

"Pitching 90° for horizontal thrust, all ahead full..." The Autobots heard his voice projected loudly into their minds.

"His voice...?" Drift comments trailing off curiously.

TEEET-KABLOOOOW!!! Immediately, two huge engines at the rear which everybody assume are the rockets, ignites, spewing out intense heat at the river below instantly evaporating large amounts of water.

The ship skyrockets, ascending at great speeds pushing the clouds in the skies away.

---

When the ship got into outerspace, Kagura is completely in awe of the world beyond Earth. Her hands are glued to the glass of the ship, eyes gazing at the first star that caught her eyes.

On the left side far from the ship, the planet that is peaceful to witness in the quiet night, the Moon. She was too absorbed into gazing at it that she never realized that she is the first human of Earthland to travel into space. She could feel the soft, fluffy texture running through her fingers while staring at the planet which is dozens of kilometers away.

She than shift her attention on the right side of the ship. The planet that emits natural light and warmth everywhere, the Sun. Even though the brilliant planet was several thousands of kilometers away and her being protected in a thick layer of UV(Ultra-Violet) glass, she could still feel the heat.

With all the excess Energon that he has accumulated in himself, and the Space Bridge system repaired, he takes the final step into warping the entire vessel into Earthland's atmosphere, '[Activating True Form, Klaxo-Sapien Form...]'

While Sora is standing at the Conn of the vessel, his entire body including his armour is shifting its metal, changing his entire appearance.

His peach-colored human skin from his face down to his neck instantly changes, flipping around the soften metal into blue-colored alien-like skin. After that, his Version 2 Armour consisting of the white-red colours, instantly changes into dark-blue. The waist cape that he possesses got pulled into his armour. At the center of his breastplate has a black circle with a line from the circle and it splits away meeting at his eyes. His eyes sclera became pure black-colored, and his pupils remains ocean-blue.