Battle Begin!

3rd P.O.V

After having enough of the Texas Residents judging about her ability from jumping off a high place, Kagura immediately gave out a dark ominous aura which led them to dash away.

'Finally they're gone~!' Kagura exhales in relief. Suddenly a question immediately pops out from curious Eclipse.

"Gura..." Eclipse calls the White Ribbon telepatically, "...Is this Earthland similar to Earth...?" The Beta Mode four-eyed snake gazes down at Kagura tilting her head.

"Yes~..." Kagura pulls out a small and warming smile reminding herself of her life back home, "...It's peaceful and beautiful~ When we get back, I hope that I could show you around~!"

"We're not as advance as what Earth with all the transportation and technologies..." She than looks down at the metallic ground, "...but we do have similar systems. In Earthland, instead of powered by electricity, they are powered by Ethernano~"

"I see~" Eclipse answers in astonishment, and tilts again in curiousity, "...What is Ethernano?"

"It is what every Wizard calls Magic Particles..." Kagura speaks which made Eclipse listens attentively, "...They dwell inside all living creatures and throughout the atmosphere."

"Does that mean that I can use Magic too...?" Eclipse eagerly ask a question which made it clear that even he can use it.

"Yes~!" She chirps copying his facial expression. If Haru, a Cybertronian could wield Magic, so could she or rather they.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Ratchet appears in the distance with joy to see the wizard awake, "Hello Kagura-" He spoke in a serious tone but trying to hide his joy.

She furrowed her eyebrows in amusement to Ratchet's sudden action, "There's nothing to be serious about Ratchet. I didn't know that you would come here instead of informing me through telepathy."

"I prefer to be physically present, rather than communicating through distances~" Ratchet chirps than kneels down after he walked to Kagura, "...We are 30 Seconds away from the Drop Zone for Eclipse. Best you get her ready to drop..."

"Any news about Haru, or Sora?" He suddenly inquires worrily.

"His completion is in 10 Minutes!" An unknown voice suddenly rang in Ratchet's mechanical mind, "...Ratchet..."

"Wait..." Ratchet widens his blue glowing orbs in shock paralysed staring at Kagura, "...whose voice was that?"

Kagura, she is just surprised beyond expectations grinning away, "Ahhhh~! So you can speak to others!" She gazes up at the hanging head.

"Ohhh... so that was Eclipse's voice?" Ratchet speaks in awe, then went back to get Kagura's attention, "...Anyways, 10 Seconds to drop Eclipse."

"Eclipse, get ready!" The wizard speaks in a serious tone making the snake to face the exit of the ship.

He immediately stand up and dash to the computer that is stationed the side of the exit to open the door, "Kagura, Eclipse the ship will continue pressing forward towards China..."

VOOOOOOM!!! The door of the ship instantly spirals open counter-clockwise also forming a ramp pointed downwards. What Kagura could see is that the ship is flying above water level but not touching the water below. Strong blasts of wind dances inside the ship nearly blowing away Kagura until she used her Gravity Magic on herself to keep her placing.

"Wow~" Ratchet is amazed yet again gazing at Kagura not blown away but gets to the point, "...The ship is unable to descend any further, Eclipse needs to jump into the ocean while the ship maintains progress towards China..."