The Knights' Temenos

3rd P.O.V

As the group is fleeing from Chicago, they are being chased by two of KSI's prototypes, Stinger and Galvatron.

Currently at a highway, the group encounters with many rounds of missiles from Galvatron and Stinger in their Alternate Mode.

"AHHH! Watch out!" Kagura panics pressing her back onto the passenger seat.

Shape Shifter and the others dodges by instantly breaking in time, at the same time creating burn marks and screeching noises on the road.

"Woah, some driving skills you got!" Kagura commends to Shape Shifter.

"Thanks~"

However, Galvatron's attention immediately shifted onto Optimus and Bumblebee once they left the group, leaving the others relieved, and worried.

"Hope nothing tragic will happen to them..." Shape Shifter comments worrily.

"Yeah..." Kagura adds on.

"They'll be fine~" Ratchet remarks with confidence in his telepathy, "...I know they will~" Ratchet refers to Optimus and Bumblebee protecting Cade, Tessa and Shane.

Shape Shifter P.O.V

After that grey-black themed truck, Galvatron, and that red-themed car Stinger gives chase upon Optimus and Bumblebee, the rest of us were left out, "What are we going to do Ru?"

"We'll head to the rendezvous..."

Drift than communicates me to follow him and the other Autobots into escaping from KSI's prototypes. We followed his lead speeding away from the freeway. After several minutes, we found out from Cade and Shane that Optimus and Tessa has been abducted by that Lockdown Cybertronian.

"Wait... where are we going?" Gura asks.

"...To that Lockdown's ship..." Currently, we are speeding down the highway towards Chicago from the grassland as Lockdown's ship is making a landing in the city.

After a long drive, we finally returned back to Chicago... What caught my attention when we arrived on a bridge nearby Lockdown's ship is that a helicopter landed inside the ship, 'What are those people doing?'

My thoughts immediately broke off when Gura commented, "Woah... An actual Cybertronian ship..." She gapes in astonishment, leaning forward looking up near the dashboard.

Arriving at the bridge nearby the massive ship, the Autobots transformed into their Robot Modes. For me, I transformed into my Human Form with Beta Eclipse seperated from me, looming her head over me and Gura.

Haru P.O.V

"It's a bad idea..." KA-KLICK! Hound arms his gun, and comments in annoyance, "...but I'm all about bad ideas..."

"Let's go-" Hound stows away his guns and jumps off the bridge. Everyone else began climbing up the side of the ship, excluding Bumblebee who is carrying both Cade and Shane.

"Well~ Let's rock..."

Leaps~ Gura didn't hesitate and she just effortlessly leaps high up, landing on rising the ship.

'...' Despite my eyes being hidden behind the blindfold, it became pale as a result to witnessing her sudden action, '...She jumped...'

Shake shake... I snapped out of it, "Let's go, Eclipse-"

Following behind her, I too leaped up along with Eclipse as she coiled herself then pounces behind me.

"What kind of human are you, Little Lady~?" Drift comments, "...I'm starting to get interested in humans like you-"