Reuniting

Cade Yeager P.O.V

"So there has been no sign of any others?" Optimus asks the Autobots.

"Nada..." Hound concludes.

"We are all that's left..." Drift gestures to the group with an open hand while sitting on a log.

Crosshairs points to the ground, "They're picking us off one by one..."

"We are the pathetic dirty foursome..." The heavy tank, Hound grabs onto his vest with his hands, "...and you make five..."

As I'm seated beside Tessa with an indian cloth wrapped to keep her warm, still pissed about Lucky Charms, the ground suddenly vibrates vigorously but it's not like an earthquake. More like something huge is coming-

*Ground rumbling*

"What! the hell~ is that?" Bumblebee uses his radio as his voice, balancing himself.

"Autobots, were any of you followed?" Optimus looks at everybody.

"Bossman even if we were followed, we would've escaped from them..." Hound comments after he equips his machine gun.

"Sensei, it's coming..." Drift pulls out his swords and get into a battle stance.

"Cade, get to cover-!" Optimus orders, I drag Tessa into hiding by the rocks. Lucky Charms hid beside us.

"I hope it's not those guys from before..." Tessa comments breathing nervously.

Suddenly a humongous transfomer snake came slithering out from behind the canyon wall staring down at us, "What the HELL!" Crosshairs yells in shock.

KA-CLICK!!!

Tessa is squeezing tightly onto my shoulders while hiding behind my back. I myself am even terrified but hell, I'm not gonna run away!

"Boss... I don't think I have enough ammo for that thing..." Hound sarcastically confesses shaking his head.

I'm not really sure what to look at first, the snake's four shiny eyes glittering red and blue, or its humongous body. That thing looks as huge as that Decepticon worm in the Chicago War. I think this snake is even bigger-

No one dared to attack or even do anything besides having their weapons trained on the huge snake.

Then its mouth slowly opens up like a
three-pointed star with its lower jaw spliting away from one another, 'Is it about to attack or something?'

"Prime?" Crosshairs calls with his pistols trained on it.

"Do not engage it unless it attacks..." Prime orders but he's not even armed, he is just standing there with his fists by his side. Why the hell are you so confident Optimus?!

When its mouth fully opens, what was inside left us speechless and confused, "Huh?" We all said in unison.

Stepping down the steps on the right-side of the snake's jaw, red-haired blindfolded boy raised a hand, "We mean you no harm!"

'How the hell could he descend those steps while wearing that-?!' I stared intently at his white-colored blindfold.

One his right, is a serious-looking japanese woman with red-white clothes similar to the boy but without a waist cape, and she's holding a sheathed sword in her left hand.

"Then how the hell did you find us?!" Crosshair demands with his gun pointed at him.

'Why does his clothes look the same as the one in the footage...? And, are those horns?!' I examine those dark blue-colored horns on his head. They look like the tip of the knives though. But, can he even see?