Train Yard Plans

For you,
from the distant past~

Joshua Joyce P.O.V

That boy, he is a Transformer in the form of a human... Why would he team up with them, the Autobots? Could what he said about the Seed be true?

'...Our species extinction is imminent, he says...'

3rd P.O.V

After refuelling the Supermax courtesy of Ratchet and Drift, Hound released the moorings, freeing themselves from Lockdown's ship. When they crashed landed at a train yard outside of Chicago, they waited patiently for everyone to rendezvous.

"Sensei, why do we still need to wait for Shape Shifter, or Haru?" Drift inquires while standing beside Optimus.

"Even if he said that he is already done with us, we still need to wait for him. There are somethings we need to discuss..." The Autobot leader answers recalling what Haru said at the campfire.

"Are you sure, Optimus?" Drift inquires.

Nod...

"For the almighty powerful Shape Shifter to be among us, he sure acts like a human child-!" Crosshairs comments in annoyance after returning from parachuting down the pod.

Zwooop~ At that moment, Haru with coiled up Eclipse and Kagura suddenly appeared from nowhere landing on top of the nearby train behind startled Optimus, "What was that-?"

"Ouh umm, nothing-" Crosshairs yelps in panic.

The black-green Autobot could feel a tense pressure surrounding him. He could even feel that Haru's irritated glare locked onto him, "You may know of my frightening history, but never talk about them behind their back-"

"Okay, okay~" Crosshairs breaths trying to calm him down, "...I apologize..."

Exhale... The Human Form breaths out.

'How did they even got here?!'

---

After Bumblebee arrived to the train yard with Cade, Tess and Shane in tow, the first former ran forward to Optimus squinting his eyes under the hot sun.

"Let's give Bumblebee the good news

"Let's give Bumblebee the good news..." The dark green Autobot, Crosshair chirps happily while lying down on a train, "...We got a ship now, we're leaving~"

Optimus than turns to Cade, "You humans, after all we have done, you don't know what you wrought upon yourselves..." He murmurs, gesturing to Cade who walked up on top a pile of coal.

"What-? What is it now, what are you talking about? I mean, I'm doing stuff out of my league here!" Cade counters with his arms raised.

"You don't see who's controlling who..." Optimus ambles to a crane arm, "...Within that man-made prototype I fought, I sensed the presence of Megatron..."