6

Camilo's POV

Luisa grabbed my wrist and started dragging me down towards the village. I struggled and pulled against her. At one point I even went limp but what was the point? She's the strong one I compare to a feather in her books. Dolores followed slowly behind us until she perked up "I hear her" . My face lit up as I squirmed out of Luisa's hold. Dolores ran in the direction she last heard y/n and I followed close behind. "She's running," Dolores said out of breath.

Y/n POV

I continued running. I knew someone was after me because I heard footsteps. There must be at least 3 or 4 of them. There was a huge hole in my way. I knew I couldn't jump over it. Suddenly the ground underneath me gave out. You know that feeling when you go down on a rollercoaster? That's exactly how it felt. Until it felt like my arm was being pulled out of my socket. I looked up and saw a woman's face. She had big muscles and black hair that was pulled into a bun. I smiled up at her as she pulled me up. Once I was out she steadied me "Are you okay?" she asked. I rubbed my tender shoulder and other than the shock I was okay. I smiled at her and nodded. She nodded and stepped aside revealing Camilo being held back by another girl. The girl released him and he ran over to me embracing me in a big hug. "Oh my gosh y/n. I was so worried about you. My mom said you can stay with us so you don;t have to go back to your dad. Please don't ever scare me like that again" I hugged him tighter and he stopped talking. I started to cry into his shoulder and he started stroking my hair. "It's gonna be okay y/n" he whispered in my ear. That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.