9

a/n Thanks for reading make sure to vote or comment!! sorry this chapter is so short im going to get another one out today!

Y/n POV

Camilo and I walked down the stairs and outside. The girl who saved me yesterday was carrying a table above her head and dropped it down to the ground. The chairs moved around the table and I jumped back. Camilo leaned over to me and whispered "The house is magic, it basically moves by itself" okay... magic house. Cool cool. We all sat down at the table and everyone introduced themselves. Everyone was extremely nice. I think that Camilo's mom was still getting used to me but me and his dad really connected. This family was very loud. I'm used to everything being extremely quiet so it was a really nice change. One of Camilo's cousins was getting married so that was the main discussion at the table. 

Soon after breakfast was done Mirabel and her sister Luisa ran off. Camilo's mom stood up "Camilo, you still have chores to do" she looked to me "Y/n can stay here or go explore the market" i wasn't really sure what the best decision for me was but luckily i didn't have to decide Camilo's dad stood up "I'll show y/n around the market" I wanted to go but i didn't want Camilo to think i was leaving him. I looked towards Camilo, basically asking him with my eyes. He smiled and nodded. I stood up and followed Camilo's dad. I'm pretty sure his name is felix. Part of me was excited but part of me was unsure. I didn't want to screw this up.