53

Y/n's POV

I woke up about an hour after i fell asleep. I looked down towards the floor. Nahhh. I turned over and stared at the wall. 

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Mirabel asked me. 

"I don't want to go outside" I mumbled into my pillow. Mirabel glided herself across the room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Its the question everyone was asking me.

"Physically or mentally?" I questioned. 

"Both?" Mirabel replied. I sighed again and shrugged.

"That's not an answer"

"Im scared. Im afraid of what's going to happen if i go outside. I've caused so many problems. I feel like i'm the one that's made Encanto unsafe"I said shakily. Mirabel sighed and adjusted her glasses. I know she didn't know what to say so she just extended her hand and led me out  of my room. Once i stepped foot outside my room, i was amazed. y/f/c flowers where everywhere. A large tree sat in the middle of everything. The tree was lit up with beautiful fairy lights. Mirabel left and Camilo stepped out from behind the tree. 

"Would you like to join me for a picnic?" He asked with a goofy smile. I smiled at him and immediately nodded. I walked over to where he was standing. We sat down together on a red and white plaid picnic blanket. There was lots of hot and steamy food to go around between us. I was pretty hungry for julieta's food. I smiled once i had a full belly.

"Good?" Camilo asked.

"As always" I replied. I wanted to ask him about Ryder so badly but i didn't want to ruin our moment. 

"Are you okay? Your staring off into space" Camilo snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh yeah, im fine. Just thinking"

"You can tell me, i'm here to listen" Camilo said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed. Now or never,

"I don't want to ruin our moment or  anything. It's just i have so much anxiety about Ryder." I wasn't telling Camilo the whole truth but i told him part of it. "What happened to him? Is he gone?" I started blurting out questions.

"Y/n, Ryder is still in Encanto. He is locked in a house with people keeping guard 24/7. He will be banished as soon as possible" Camilo reassured me. I smiled at him and nodded. My stomach still twisted in knots. Was everything going to be okay? Deep down i knew, it wasn't.