36

Camilo's POV

Her name was Alexa. She had long blonde hair that fell midway down her back. She had icy blue eyes. I didn't like her already. I sighed as I tried to focus on what Alexa was rambling on about. Her voice gave me a headache. I forced a smile at her and glanced around the room looking around for y/n. I heard the door close and Dolores walked back in. I sighed and walked off to the bathroom. I thought about y/n. I've been thinking about her and how I've been such a jerk. I avoided her and I didn't talk to her. The truth is I was worried. I couldn't lose her. She's all I really have, apart from my family. I could hear Alexa's voice echo around the room. I sighed as I walked back out. I avoided that girl though. I watched the door and after about half an hour y/n walked in. She weakly smiled at my mom as she led y/n to the kitchen. My mom placed a glass of water in front of her and a blueberry muffin. She gently rubbed y/ns back and went off to bed. I watched as y/n picked up the glass of water and took a sip. Her hands were shaking so badly that droplets of water spilt over the counter. She looked at the blueberry muffin and placed it back in the basket. "When was the last time you ate?" I asked her. She closed her eyes tightly. Then I felt a pair of snake hands on my shoulders. I sighed as I turned around to face Alexa. She smiled a big fake smile at me. "I think I'm supposed to sleep in isabelas room.. But I don't know where that is!" she yelled in my ear. "Maybe I'll just sleep in your room!". I sighed as y/n pushed past me. I turned back to Alexa "i'll show you where Isabella's room is" I said quietly. Alexa stuck out her bottom lip and batted her eyelashes. "But what if I have a bad dream? I would want to cuddle with someone" she said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started swaying back and forth. I pushed her off me and stuck my finger in her face "Don't ever do that again!" I stormed off leaving her there confused. I only dance with y/n and no one else. Once I got into my room I threw everything off my bed and punched my pillow before settling down. How much more could my life get screwed up now?