22

a/n what would you guys think about a sequel? don't worry this book is not even close to done. 

Y/n POV

Camilo opened the door and saw me, right after he left. Finally I let loose all the tears I've been holding in. I bawled into an isabelas dress. She gently patted me on the back until I started to calm down. "I've got something to cheer you up," she whispered. She stood up and pulled out a little pouch and gave it to me. I looked at her confused. "Go buy that necklace you wanted," she said, smiling at me. I gave her the tightest hug ever. She hugged back. I ran out of the house and down to the market. I immediately spotted the booth and ran up to the lady "The necklace I had you save? I'm here to buy it" I asked. The lady's face fell. Her smile was full of sympathy. "I didn't think you were coming back, I already sold it. To a nice old lady" I didn't care that it was an old lady. My face fell. She put her hand on my shoulder and bought me a basket of fruit. Sure, the fruit was a nice consolation but the whole time I was walking back to the house I was imagining myself wearing that necklace. My chest felt heavy. My knees felt weak. I had a headache from crying. I was emotionally tired. I sighed as I walked into the house. Isabela greeted me "What's wrong?" she asked. I sighed, saying nothing. I handed her back her pouch, full of all the money it had started with. I continued to walk past her and into the kitchen. Julieta and Bruno were laughing and talking. They both stopped and looked at me with concerned looks. I'm pretty sure that they asked if I was okay but I wasn't listening. It felt like I was carrying a rain cloud. I slowly got dressed into my pajamas. I'm not sure what time it was but I was going to sleep. I closed the door and pulled the blinds. I wrapped a blanket around myself and cried myself to sleep.

Camilo's POV

Hearing her cry made me want to put my fist through the wall. I felt so bad but I knew I was going to make it up to her. When I walked into isabelas room I thought she was going to punch me. I told her my plan and she agreed to help. Isabela told me y/n was concerned about her dad so i made my way up to abuela. "Abuela? Is everything going according to plan with y/ns dad" i could see her lips tighten as she pulled me aside "He's hiding, we've searched almost the entire village" she whispered. My chest tightened. The thought of him finding y/n was lingering in the back of my mind. I forced a smile at my abuela and walked into the kitchen and filled a glass with water. I quietly walked upstairs and into my room. y/n was sleeping peacefully. I placed the glass of water beside her, knowing she was going to have a headache after she woke up. I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. This was the love of my life, and I was going to protect her with everything I have.