37

Y/n's POV

I was so exhausted by the time I got to my room I just collapsed on my bed. I heard Camilo yell something but I couldn't make out the words. It felt like everyones words including mine were getting blurred together. I turned over to stare out my window at the stars. I watched as the stars flickered and shone bright. I sighed as I turned back over to face the wall. After about an hour or so I got up and changed into my pajamas. It's easier to pretend you've slept 8 hours when you wake up in pajamas. Finally once the clock struck 4am I fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 and changed into a long dress that was a light yellow. I covered the bags under my eyes with makeup and ran a brush through my hair, not bothering to do anything to it. I walked out the door quickly so no one saw me. I didn't have much energy today so I thought I'd sit in the shade under a tree and waste the day away. I walked down the dusty path toward the trees that had started to turn a bright red, orange and yellow. The sun was shining bright as I flopped myself down under the tree. Today though, something was wrong. The sun felt so bright on my skin. I felt warm but cold at the same time. I could feel beaded sweat running down the side of my face. My body felt damp and my mouth felt like a desert. My whole body was shaking and it felt like the clattering of my teeth was really a jackhammer in my skull. My vision blurred as I saw someone run up to me. I'm pretty sure it was one of the mothers that I babysit for. She helped me up and I staggered against her. She led me towards her house and I could hear her kids running and laughing inside. She helped me sit down at the table. "I'm going to find one of the madrigals, '' she said to me before running out of the room. One of the little girls ran up to me and asked me to play. I smiled at her and gently shook my head. When the door reopened I made eye contact with Camilo... and Alexa. I frowned as I turned away. Camilo tried to pick me up but I pushed myself away from him. Camilo sighed as he ran his hand through his hair "Y/n we have to get you back to the house" Camilo huffed. I turned to him and shot daggers with my eyes "Oh, so you're talking to me now" my voice dripped in sarcasm . Camilo sighed and avoided my question. He tried to pick me up again and this time I let him. This time I didn't wrap my arms around him and smile brightly. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked straight forward as he carried me towards the house. I watched as Alexa skipped behind us and waved to everyone. I hated her. Once we got to my room Camilo placed me down on my bed. Sadly Alexa had followed us "What a quaint little room" she said while touching my stuff. My stuff! Camilo turned to Alexa "Can you give us a minute?" he asked. Alexa stuck out her bottom lip "But then i'll be alone" she whined. "I'll make it up to you later," Camilo replied. "Okay!" Alexa yelled as she ran up and kissed him on the cheek. Oh gag me with a fork. Alexa flashed Camilo one of her fake flirty smiles and then skipped out of the room. Camilo looked shocked as he wiped the kiss off of his cheek.

"Maybe you should go make it up to her now" I said as I turned over to face the wall.

"No, we need to talk," Camilo sighed.

"What's there to talk about?" I say icely. Camilo sighed

"I shouldn't have ignored you. I acted like a child. I know your mad at me but don't be a jerk to Alexa, she's been through alot" I turned over swiftly to face him

"Excuse me? And you think I haven't?" I asked.

"Just because you have a weird rash on your leg doesn't mean you can be so stuck up" As soon as those words fell out of his mouth a look of greget flashed over his face. He began to say something but i cut him off

"Get out!" I yelled. "Get out!" Camilo stood his ground though.

"I should have never taken your arm on that first night, it was the biggest mistake of my life" I screamed at him. I clapped a hand over my mouth, knowing what I had said. Camilo took a step back, then another, and then he ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

a/n hey guys so in the first chapter y/n took Camilo's arm allowing him to show her around the house.