Chapter 01

PPAK!

I winced and hissed the moment Mr. Jeon whacked the one meter long wooden ruler to Seungkwan's table, producing a very very very gruesome loud thud which almost cause all of our eardrums to erupt.

Okay pardon my lame pun.

Boo Seungkwan is known for the most amazing person in this school though not everyone at school knows him. I mean, he is very friendly, fun to be with, entertaining, sometimes dorky but we all lowkey enjoys his dorkiness and oh.. This Diva Boo could be annoying as heck too at times..

But anyways, Boo Seungkwan is Boo Seungkwan, we all loves him for who he is and we live for his most of the time positive attitude.

Back to what happened just now, when Mr. Jeon was writing something on the board, Seungkwan and Hansol keep giggling and whispering over something which I assume a funny and stupid thing. When Mr. Jeon caught them for the first time, Mr. Jeon only gave them the most nefarious death glare ever.

For the second time, Mr. Jeon said "One more time boys." with his stern and deep voice. Everytime he talks, I got scared because of how deep and scary his voice is. I felt somewhat uncomfortable when he speaks and if I could, I don't want to hear his voice because it creeps me out but oh well.. He's my accounting teacher so there's no way I could not hear his voice.

Yes, Mr. Jeon, is my accounting teacher.

Or should I say,

My strict accounting teacher.

And just like what Mr. Jeon said, both Seungkwan and Hansol really did it for one more time that they even got Mr. Jeon out of his nerves and boom, he whacked the wooden ruler to Seungkwan's table.

"Get out of my class, right now!" He shrieked maliciously, I blinked my eyes a lot of times, not that I was startled or it's my first time seeing it, I've witnessed Mr. Jeon getting mad for like a lot of times already so I'm used to it.

"Sorry, Mr. Jeon." They both said penitently in unison and bowed before they walked out of the classroom.

Mr. Jeon heaved a groan, rolled his eyes and continued writing something on the board.

Actually, I do found him cool.

Let me describe how Mr. Jeon looks right now.

He's wearing a dark green long sleeve collared shirt tucked into his black trouser and a white tie. He folded his sleeves revealing his lower arms and veins. His left hand holding the textbook while his right hand is writing on the board right now.

Cool, huh?

Mr. Jeon got a very sharp eyes which was quite scary. He got broad shoulders, he is so skinny and tall. If I stood in front of him, I'm below his collarbone.

"Kim Hangyeol." Mr. Jeon scolded me, he was only saying my name but I know that he's actually scolding me for being lost in thoughts and not focusing on him teaching. I bowed and sat down properly.

Oh.. Did I mention?

Mr. Jeon is my number one loyal and huge hater.

It's because I'm the only student who dare to talk back to him but only whenever I wanted to because sometimes, he got mad over something that doesn't really matter much which kinda pisses me off.

And it's also because of my grades. He is our accounting teacher and at the same time our homeroom teacher.

What's wrong with my grades?

Oh well, for your information I'm in the top 30 lowest in overall rankings and that I failed my accounting in every tests.

He onced ripped my accounting exam papers in front of me because believe me or not.. I got 15/100. I think I did well, at least I got marks instead of 0/100? Didn't he know how complicated that subject is?